if anyones going to the 3-25 show...

Started by perzo))), March 08, 2006, 09:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perzo)))

i need somebody to pick up a poster from this show.

its on my birthday

and elton johns.      forgot to say please.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

THE DON

dudumumu

KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

norecess

Quote from: don chente on March 09, 2006, 12:57:50 PM
today is my b-day. woohoo! :(

Oh yeah, I saw that on the calendar. Happy birthday dude.

THE DON

thanks alot guys ... so my dad takes the whole family out to eat tonight but uh they  forgot to take me hahahaha
dudumumu

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: don chente on March 10, 2006, 12:01:31 AM
thanks alot guys ... so my dad takes the whole family out to eat tonight but uh they  forgot to take me hahahaha
:shock:
Are you laughing on the outside but crying on the inside??

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

THE DON

dudumumu

KURDTLUVUR!

Do not worry Don Chente- I will eat a birthday cupcake in your honour right now.

mopafeena

and i'll have a few beers for you tonight.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...