Melvins on Celebrity Jeapordy?

Started by TGH, March 25, 2006, 05:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Sorry Klump, but Anonymous is right. I happen to know his mom got him a dog after she found one that reminded her so much of her favorite son, she immedelaitly bought it. Here's a picture of Anonymous' mom and his dog.

So as you'll probably understand, your dog is without chance, Klump.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

klump

Quote from: norecess on March 31, 2006, 04:43:00 AM
Sorry Klump, but Anonymous is right. I happen to know his mom got him a dog after she found one that reminded her so much of her favorite son, she immedelaitly bought it. Here's a picture of Anonymous' mom and his dog.

So as you'll probably understand, your dog is without chance, Klump.

yeah...I fold and hang my head in shame  :microwave:

:lol:

glen

Quote from: Anonymous on March 31, 2006, 02:43:36 AM
Quote from: klump on March 31, 2006, 01:10:37 AM
your dog!
My dog could kick your dogs ass.

yeah?  well my dog will rape the shit out of all your stinkin pets.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

THE DON

dudumumu

anaconda

..of lovable death on four legs!!!

glen

HOLY SHIT CHENTE!! I think we got long lost siblings!  check this shit out!!

this here is PEET.  30 pounds and RISING by the second.  he's a 5 month old future child eater.

(you can also see the tootsie of the famous mrs. in this pic.)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Anonymous

Oh, and my dogs name is Bungle and he is a maniac.

He would snap your dogs necks like chicken bones.

THE DON

Quote from: glen on March 31, 2006, 06:50:17 PM
HOLY SHIT CHENTE!! I think we got long lost siblings!  check this shit out!!

this here is PEET.  30 pounds and RISING by the second.  he's a 5 month old future child eater.

(you can also see the tootsie of the famous mrs. in this pic.)
cool dog man!!  i love pitbulls
dudumumu

THE DON

i think anonymous needs a time out...

mods?
dudumumu

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

norecess

Quote from: Anonymous on April 01, 2006, 01:32:39 AM
Hey Marteen, at least my Mother loves me, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're becoming a little annoying, buddy. Unfortunately there's no function on this board to ignore people like yourself.

Lunica

GLEN! does your wife have her FEET in your couch?
IS SHE ALLOWED TO DO THAT??
you need to lay down the rules here!
don't let it get out of hand.
if you leave it like this,
the next thing you know, those two bucks and a bowl of rice a week won't do it no more.
she'll stop cleaning and start eating and become an old hag like myself :)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

Quote from: Lunica on April 01, 2006, 06:01:56 AM
GLEN! does your wife have her FEET in your couch?

your absolutely right.  I shouldn't be expected to put up with this garbage. I'm going to march right out there right this very instant and handle this like the MAN I am.  I mean who does she think she is, some kind of equal member of this relationship?
PLEASE!!!!
I think she is forgetting who wears the pants around here.    hhmmm!!!    (damn woman put her feet on OUR furniture, why I oughtta
mumble, mumble.)

*update:  the adorable little puppy you all see here JUST ate a hole in carpet to the left of the picture.  ABORT! ABORT!  I gotta tell ya, I don't have the NERVE to mess with momma after this.  gotta go hide in the closet now.

FartLips

glen you cant hide in the closet, thats where green honey's been living. :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: