Absolute Favourite Melvins Track.

Started by mopafeena, April 10, 2006, 12:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

hog leg

then the rest of eggnog, with teeth, and joan of arc

TosT

well, maybe "the fool..." for now. that one has a lot in it, and the noise intro is almost a religious experience for me i love it so much.

Rex Irae

I like Air Breather Deep in the Arms of Morphius a lot.. but I have no definite favourite melvins song.

Lividity

"Air Breather Deep In The Arms Of Morphius" is a masterpiece. It's like a 12-minute glimpse into another world or something. I love it.

Jack Mort

Accidents may happen but it's only rocks and rolling

Joe Deutrom

rimb

THE DON

for now maybe black stooges and zodiac

for now....
dudumumu

glen

Quote from: rimb_38 on April 10, 2006, 07:53:35 PM
Hag Me

theres my boy.     if I HAD to choose an all time favorite this would be up there.
although I wouldn't say Houdini is my favorite album.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jakepositive

dont mind if i doom

Nature Boy

Personal favs are Boris, Zodiac and Going Blind. 

(PAUL)

How about the live version of Night Goat?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: PAUL on April 11, 2006, 08:26:27 PM
How about the live version of Night Goat?
i like when they play it live.
i love that dale does extra beats on some cymbals before he opens and does the toms/snare/kick drum beat
adds more anticipation.

Vcavallo

yea, the anticipation leading up to that song is remarkable.  it's nice when they tease us and play the intros a bit longer.   then you get that big slide from buzz and the wonder thunder is under way
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

blacksanta

Roman Dog Bird.....................ya know, after spending the past year trying out every drone stoner doom etc. band I coud get my ears around................this is still the heaviest song................EVER!!!
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.