Random Thought

Started by Nature Boy, April 11, 2006, 12:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nature Boy

I was just sitting here thinking.........

If Buzzo cut off a lock of his badass hair, and then auctioned it off on EBay, I'm pretty sure the universe would implode. And if not, well it should.

I think if I ended up winning the auction, I would super glue it to my chin for eternity - and when people asked me "What the fuck is that hanging from your chin?" I'd say "I love you".

glen

the nature boy...

as in ric flair?  the nature boy?   as in "to be the best you gotta beat the best"?
as in "wether you like it, or you don't like it. your going to have to learn to live with it. because ric flair is the champion of the world. WWWWOOOOOO!!!!!"?

that nature boy?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Haggardsue

surely ric flair should be dead by now. or maybe he came out of his mom old and stayed that way forever.

Lividity

Maybe it's that Primus song....

norecess

Quote from: Lividity on April 11, 2006, 02:11:48 PM
Maybe it's that Primus song....

I was thinking about the song by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

mopafeena

Quote from: Nature Boy on April 11, 2006, 12:22:44 PM

"What the fuck is that hanging from your chin?" I'd say "I love you".

Gold.  :lol:
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Nature Boy

Hehehe......Lividity gets extra Karma for the Primus guess - nice call.........I'm a huge Primus fan and that's probably my fav tune. That or "Here Come The Bastards"...........

Ric Flair the wrestler is pretty damn cool though too.........some haggard washed up bleached hair buffoon who yells "Whooooo!" and struts around like a chicken. Badass.

mopafeena

I've never been a Ric Flair fan. For some reason he annoys the shit out of me. Always like to see him get his arse kicked though.

glen

Quote from: mopafeena on April 12, 2006, 10:34:31 PM
I've never been a Ric Flair fan. For some reason he annoys the shit out of me. Always like to see him get his arse kicked though.

hey,  he's doing his job by annoying the shit out of you.  he's been a heel for the last....  64 years.

WWWWOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

i never liked wrestling.
even as a kid i thought it was cheesy.

he looks albino, heh.

mopafeena

Quote from: glen on April 13, 2006, 01:40:40 PM
Quote from: mopafeena on April 12, 2006, 10:34:31 PM

hey,