T-SHIRT HEADING

Started by glen, April 13, 2006, 07:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choose your favorite heading for the t-shirt.

cranky messiah
1 (2.5%)
hog leg
1 (2.5%)
night goat
1 (2.5%)
eye flys
2 (5%)
snivlem
6 (15%)
indeeed!!
11 (27.5%)
antitoxidote
1 (2.5%)
(no heading)
2 (5%)
amazon AMAZON (vinny's idea)
1 (2.5%)
melvins is gay
3 (7.5%)
lovely butterfly
0 (0%)
sky pup
0 (0%)
hung bunny
6 (15%)
bend over crover
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 28

glen

how's this?   did I get everyone?   write-ins or better versions of this poll are welcome.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

i voted mine!

i guessed it wouldn't be voted on anyway.
if i had to pick another one, i'd pick hung bunny or vinney's amazon AMAZON, so put those down

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

rimb

Maybe you should repost the image of the shirt to remind us what we're voting for?

Branch Breaker

Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

blacksanta

Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

I voted Hog Leg.

Is it possible to create a shirt that comes with a built in music player that plays Hog Leg when people stare at the shirt for longer than 5 seconds?

glen

Quote from: rimb_38 on April 13, 2006, 08:40:31 PM
Maybe you should repost the image of the shirt to remind us what we're voting for?

here's the shirt.   imagine the heading you voted for in place of the INDEEED! (unless of course you voted for indeeed!) 
I think the color options were green or black. no?

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Lunica

green and black suits me fine, that way we get both the colorloving people and the dark and mysterious ones! =D>
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

come on people.  polls are still open. lets keep the votes coming in.

Lividity

Hung Bunneh.

It's obvious "INDEEEEED" is going to win, though.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Lividity on April 14, 2006, 05:29:27 PM
Hung Bunneh.

It's obvious "INDEEEEED" is going to win, though.
after i thought it all the way through, i don't like the Indeeeed thing.
I actually thought the interview with them saying that was a bit annoying.
it's not that much of a funny word, at all.
no offense to lunica or klump though, I LOVE their design.

indeeeeed does seem a bit pointless (after i just said that, you guys will be like, that's the point, it should be pointless!)
but, we need more of a melvins reference.
indeed isn't that close to the melvins, it's just something they said in an interview.
a song title or something like that would be realllllllll good.
hopefully people will see this.
if i have to, i will delete my vote and add it to the one who will might beat indeed.
sorry if i'm kinda mean right now, i have a headache and i smell bleach.
nothing worse than that.

Lividity

I don't really like "indeed" either, but I don't exactly want to walk around with something like "F*ck the Melvins" on my T-shirt.

Oh well, let's see what comes up.

Joe Deutrom

I picked "Indeeeed" but how about "Don't Hag Me."?