T-SHIRT HEADING

Started by glen, April 13, 2006, 07:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choose your favorite heading for the t-shirt.

cranky messiah
1 (2.5%)
hog leg
1 (2.5%)
night goat
1 (2.5%)
eye flys
2 (5%)
snivlem
6 (15%)
indeeed!!
11 (27.5%)
antitoxidote
1 (2.5%)
(no heading)
2 (5%)
amazon AMAZON (vinny's idea)
1 (2.5%)
melvins is gay
3 (7.5%)
lovely butterfly
0 (0%)
sky pup
0 (0%)
hung bunny
6 (15%)
bend over crover
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 28

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on April 18, 2006, 09:23:14 PM
1/ Shirt colours (one? more than one? two should be fine for now.) should be decided.

Pink, please???
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Vcavallo

i think the colors decided upon were black and green.
ink color for each was a bit up in the air. 

i have a green shirt with white ink on it and it looks pretty nice, though this design does have a lot of detail so i'm not so sure.

ideas welcome
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

KURDTLUVUR!

Good news, I found a printer that does small print runs- this might allow us to increase the variety of shirt colours and sizes.
Place is called Kopilot.
Here's the info:

Base Prices: $5.00 per shirt for Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Gildan, Anvil or Jerzees basic 50% cotton/50% polyester blend t-shirts. The price includes the shirt and 1 ink color. For each additional ink color or impression please add $.50 per shirt. For details on other brands or shirt styles, please call or email.

Capabilities: We can print up to 4 colors at one time. We can
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

Vcavallo

that IS good news. 
that's cheap!  it's too bad the shirts are part polyester, though.............

the original design is two colors, isn't it?  maybe it's worth the extra $ 0.50 to have it look "right"

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I'd be more than willing to pay more $$ for 100% cotton t-shirts
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Vcavallo

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on April 18, 2006, 10:54:07 PM

!! me too.  this is actually sort of important to me... i'm glad someone else feels similarly. 
i value the softness of shirts very highly

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: mopafeena on April 18, 2006, 11:21:19 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on April 18, 2006, 10:58:27 PM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on April 18, 2006, 10:54:07 PM

!! me too.  this is actually sort of important to me... i'm glad someone else feels similarly. 
i value the softness of shirts very highly

I'd be down with that too.

There is gonna be another option besides paypal though right?
yes

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Lunica

that sounds great, and its cheap! theres a store close to my school that print shirts.. and you have to pay $30 for ONE.
that means we could have 3 colors if enough people wanted each color? maybe there should be a color vote just to see what people think? (those darn votes!!). you could always change indeed to NO INDEED. i have to scan the bug again with better resolution and vectorize it (unless someone else volunteers) :D

KURDTLUVUR: could you check out if they do girlie shirts?
i'm tired of cutting and sewing shirts to make them fit. (size S tend to be short and wide..)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Vcavallo

i would definitely want three colors.  the more legit these things look, the better.

i like NO INDEED!  not as much as some of the song titles, but it is very reflective of this whole process thus far, and more interesting. 
i guess a sort of t-shirt inside joke developed as a result of this.  we probably have a bisected community now.  those who like indeed, and those who do not.

haha, maybe we should print two versions.  one "indeed" and one "no indeed" that way we know who's who!

RichieGoodtimes

You fucked up Kurdtluvur.

Chomas

you bitch

(sorry Ween reference...)

Vcavallo

KURDTLUVUR!

Lividity

What, as in, "Kurdtluvur, you f*cked up", or "You f*cked up Kurdtluvur", or what?