Who would you...

Started by CaptainPungent, April 15, 2006, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainPungent

like to the see the Melvins collaborate with?

I was thinking about this, and I would love to see them collaborate with Gibby Haynes.
Who knows what kind of weird/spectacular music could come from this.
It would be amazing.

THE DON

dudumumu

CaptainPungent

Quote from: don chente on April 15, 2006, 12:59:41 PM
right now with nobody
it seems like collaborations have been keeping the melvins creativity going and going.
you wouldn't want the melvins to die, would you?

I know you can think of someone you'd like to see them with, my hispanic friend...

THE DON

dudumumu

CaptainPungent

klump

I cant wait to hear the Big business thing.
But Im really missing the lost Kunka record...

It IS someplace...

Joe Deutrom

I'd like to see a collaboration between Matt Groening and Melvins. Do a little Gorillaz type thing.

anaconda

I've said this before, I'd love to hear them as a 3 pc with Bootsy on the bass; sludge funk

Lunica

yeah, melvins with old butthole surfers! that sure would be something!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on April 15, 2006, 04:16:21 PM
I'd like to see a collaboration between Matt Groening and Melvins. Do a little Gorillaz type thing.
It's about time the Melvins made an appearance on the Simpsons. 
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

klump

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Nature Boy

My vote is to see the Melvins join forces with Il Divo. Wow. 4 hot studs crooning to the backdrop of sludginess. Then at the end of the show, Dale and Buzz would headfake these dudes with a handshake and punch them in the spleen. Then tape their heads to an amp stack and blare a 76 minute rendition of Boris into their ears - which would ultimately result in them blowing up due to sheer awesomeness. The DVD version would rule.

Just kidding, I'm all for Butthole frontman Haynes joining the mix. If that happened, we'd have a new Wikipedia sub-genre called Acid Sludge. There might just be too much weirdness in a Haynes/Melvins collaboration. Any hint of sanity would be punched in the face and eaten.

Uncle Fester

i wanna see the melvins and sonic youth try and come up with something.... that would be pretty out there.....
it might not work though...

norecess