New Melvins/Fantomas poster by Emek

Started by mcnail, April 17, 2006, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

mopafeena

That's a pretty cool design. I think so anyway.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Chomas

hey not bad, how much will they go for you think?

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

KURDTLUVUR!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

glen

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on April 18, 2006, 11:04:19 AM
Prob. $30-35 w/o shipping

for real?   I have NEVER paid more than $20 for a showbill poster.  in fact, I even paid as little as $10.
the last geek show in detroit they were selling signed version of the posters for $30 but it said things like "I fucked your mother - signed trevor dunn"  and "trevor dunn likes ass sex - sigend mike patton".  didn't think this was appropriate for the living room wall.

you must be talking about how much to order it, hey?  every show I have ever been to (that I recall) the posters were $20.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: glen on April 18, 2006, 11:12:36 AM
Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on April 18, 2006, 11:04:19 AM
Prob. $30-35 w/o shipping

for real?   I have NEVER paid more than $20 for a showbill poster.  in fact, I even paid as little as $10.
the last geek show in detroit they were selling signed version of the posters for $30 but it said things like "I fucked your mother - signed trevor dunn"  and "trevor dunn likes ass sex - sigend mike patton".  didn't think this was appropriate for the living room wall.

you must be talking about how much to order it, hey?  every show I have ever been to (that I recall) the posters were $20.

Yah, but don't forget, Emek is a special case, and his posters usually end up soon afterwards on ebay for usually a guaranteed profit.   He recently won first, second, and third in a poster event where his posters had been submitted anonymously (I believe?).

You're right about the ordering part; at shows I don't remember seeing a poster cost more than $20.  Usually I like personalized posters, but heh yah, any poster signed 'I fucked your mother - Love Trevor Dunn' would have to go in the 'Special' room.

edit: cost $35 plus $8 shipping U.S.

CaptainPungent

that poster would never be just a melvins poster.
it has fantomas written all over it.
ya know what i mean?