T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

official count:  14

Lazybones, please email me that order as well. 
i got your information down, but i am compiling an email list, and if you're not on it, it's possible you'll get passed up

thanks!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

ninjabachelorparty

Id like to get one, however im probably not going to have any money for about 4 weeks, is that a problem?

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Vcavallo

Quote from: ninjabachelorparty on April 29, 2006, 08:56:22 AM
Id like to get one, however im probably not going to have any money for about 4 weeks, is that a problem?

it depends how long this all takes.  there is probably a chance that payment won't be needed for 4 weeks anyway! 
i may be mistaken, but i think maybe glen is handling the money? i'm not quite clear on all the particulars. 

i have a feeling that someone or other may be willing to lend you the money till you have it.  and if you don't pay up, you'll just be assaulted and robbed.

meanclown

yo..hope this isn't too "girly man"...but are these T's gonna be 100% cotton or a "blend"? - "I's gotsta know"  (name that film) if I need to allow for shrinkage in the wash n dry world when selecting size.......thanks!

Lunica

pure cotton, baby! (if its possible)

in other words - buy an XXXXXL, that way you can just sew it in if its too big :D
thats what i'll be doing!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Lunica on May 03, 2006, 04:03:39 PM
pure cotton, baby! (if its possible)

in other words - buy an XXXXXL, that way you can just sew it in if its too big :D
thats what i'll be doing!
you or your avatar?

Vcavallo

captain, your new avatar is spectacular!

very creepy.  i love that mickey poster/shirt as well.  i have the shirt, it glows in the dark!

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Vcavallo on May 03, 2006, 10:47:02 PM
captain, your new avatar is spectacular!

very creepy.  i love that mickey poster/shirt as well.  i have the shirt, it glows in the dark!
thanks!
i did it on microsoft paint, heh.
i don't know how to use photoshop and that stuff.
but i think the simplistic look of it worked out.

Vcavallo

yea. 

the mouth reminds me of nintendo.  very crisp

mopafeena

Hey Pung, that IS a cool avatar. Nice work.

mopafeena

Anyone have an update on what's happening?

glen

Quote from: mopafeena on May 09, 2006, 06:15:28 AM
Anyone have an update on what's happening?

I feared this question.  yeah, I'm working on it.  knocking on a couple doors about the printing. checking all avenues.  trying to keep the ball rolling.  I'll update soon.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

mopafeena

Excellent. Thanks for the update.

glen

just to soothe everyones nerves....    wanted you all to know I DID make some progress today.  gathered some information, got some quotes, shouldn't be long and we will pull the trigger on printing.   
just hang in there.  things are still moving forward.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN