Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainPungent

the jerk!!!

i lovvvve that movie.
one of the funniest movies ever.

"Say your prayers, half-breed!" [sounds of gunshots]
"Hey Harry. Look at this. What's the matter with these cans?"
"Die, milk-face!" [sounds of gunshots]
[laughing] "These cans are defective! They're springing leaks! Come over here and look at this!" [sounds of gunshots]
"Listen, you better run for cover, or you're gonna spring a leak!"
"Huh?"
"We don't have defective cans, we have a defective person out there!" [sounds of gunshots]
"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!"
"Die, gas-pumper!" [sounds of glass shattering]
"Get away from those cans! [sounds of gunshots] There's cans in there too!
"Run! Run!"
[sounds of gunshots and glass shattering] "More cans!"
"Die, you bastard!"
[sound of glass shattering] "Aaah!"
"He doesn't want to put holes in the cans, he wants to put holes in you!!"
"What?!" [sounds of gunshots]

Zelig

Quote from: glen on June 15, 2006, 09:56:03 AM
"I was born a poor black child."

vcavallo said to tell you he'll have the money sent AS SOON
as he finishes writing down the words to a fifteen minute interview he had one and one half year ago.

blacksanta

QuoteQuote from: glen on Today at 08:56:03 AM
"I was born a poor black child."

vcavallo said to tell you he'll have the money sent AS SOON
as he finishes writing down the words to a fifteen minute interview he had one and one half year ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

jeremy

Uncle Danny

The Jerk "was born a poor black child."  Steve Martin used to be so cool.

glen

okay fuckers.   these shirts are mear days away from being in my hands.  yet I still await money from a few people.

don't be sticking me with a dozen shirts.  if you owe, please pay. 
remember... paypal is always an option if you don't have the motivation to carry your ass to the post office.  quick and easy, just a couple clicks and its a done deal.

thank you for your kind cooperation.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meanclown

yo glen...a "selective" contingency plan for you...if you somehow get "stuck" with extra shirts due to non-payments (which of course I hope will NOT be the case)...I'll order a Large Blue/Pink if you end up having any extras! Clown out...

glen

Quote from: meanclown on June 21, 2006, 01:29:59 PM
yo glen...a "selective" contingency plan for you...if you somehow get "stuck" with extra shirts due to non-payments (which of course I hope will NOT be the case)...I'll order a Large Blue/Pink if you end up having any extras! Clown out...

thanks clown, I'll keep that in mind.  I figured I would find a home for the few stragglers, if I have any.
I figure once I have the shirts I will set a cut-off date and notify the remaining owe-ers. if they do not contact me within a week or so of that, the extras are fair game. I'll take it one day at a time for now.

also.. the list is updated as of today. take a look if you've sent me money. make sure I got it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

skizm_bts

so glen are you waiting 'til you recieve the money for every single shirt before you send any out?

glen

Quote from: skizm_bts on June 21, 2006, 09:33:40 PM
so glen are you waiting 'til you recieve the money for every single shirt before you send any out?
\
hell no skizm.   if you paid your shirt will be on the way ASAP. 

brian

Sorry I have been busy since I was stabbed, I will send out a check tomorrow, strange that vinney hasn't paid I thought this was his idea?????

b

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

CH

Quote from: Lunica on June 22, 2006, 11:02:39 AM
you were stabbed?
Yah, the U.S. Melvins contingency got in a rumble with the Metallica boys, and things got rough.

Seriously though, I hope Brian is doing well after the stabbing.
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

norecess

Jesus, please let us know how you are now, Brian. Hope you are doing fine.

glen

Quote from: brian on June 22, 2006, 10:56:16 AM
strange that vinney hasn't paid I thought this was his idea?????

b

glad you had the nerve to say what I was thinking.