T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Is that a trick question?

Were they printed in the wrong color or something, Glen?

glen

Quote from: norecess on June 27, 2006, 12:23:35 PM
Is that a trick question?

Were they printed in the wrong color or something, Glen?

you wanted pink shirts with blue print right?  and then the others were supposed to be some sort of rust colored with green print.  and they say INDEEED across the top,   right??    ??????

:wink:

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Hog log

glen

Quote from: Hog log on June 27, 2006, 05:27:15 PM
i'm not that patient

sorry cap.

but its just a little peek.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

CH

No more teasing!
Need full
view!
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

OMG!!!  I'm SO Excited!!!!!

You Rock, Glen!!!!  :D/
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

glen

ah ah ah! charmi. you heard the captain.  UNLESS y'all can out vote him.

hey... I need address' from: sweet intuition, meanclown, don chente, smellis, skizmbts, kessel, klump/lunica, norecess, mopafeena.

you have probably given it to me 6 times already,  sorry bout that.

just PM me with them. thanks.

meanclown

glen - just pm'd ya info - thanks for all your efforts! (ps - we need more fridge art for the man!)

Rusty Shackleford

Those blue ones look nice. 

Glen, if you have a blue XL or XXL left unpaid for I'll take it off your hands. 

If not, is there a possibility of another run of printing?

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

glen

Quote from: FART LIPS on June 28, 2006, 12:07:15 AM

his arms match his face.

hey,  watch it.  I got feelings, you know.  :cry:

glen

mopafeena

Yeah, show a better pic. Pung Pung can close his eyes  :lol:
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

skizm_bts

indeed! post a good pic. i'll probably forget what the shirts look like by the time they get to me anyway