Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: Lunica on July 07, 2006, 04:59:02 AM
has everyone paid?
whos left on the loser list? :)

I hate to single anyone out, but...

smellis
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

yeah, that's weird vc hasn't payed yet.

i'm gonna get my gun

i've talked to rhett before on aim
if i see him on, i'll ask him about the payment.

glen

last I heard from rhett he no longer had internet service but said he would be in touch.

no biggie if I have to eat a shirt or two, but I'd like to move as many a possible, obviously.

I would think anyone in america should be seeing a shirt in their mailbox today, tomorrow, somewhere in there.
overseas folks.. I think you have a couple weeks yet. we shall see.   by the way, thought it would be funny to claim illegal prescription drugs on the customs form.  when your local law enforcement delivers your shirt with a pair of matching handcuffs, won't that be funny?!!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Lunica

sounds great! they almost did that when klump got a package saying "amphetamine reptile"
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I'm still waiting for it, I thought the shirt would've came today, but now I'm praying it will be here tomorrow. 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Rusty Shackleford

I'm sporting my new shirt as I type this.
Awesome job Glen, lunica, klump, and anyone else involved in getting this cool shirt out of your twisted imaginations and on my back.

dontyoutellme

gamble gamble gamble DIE.

CH

Holy crap, that shirt looks great on you dontyoutellme!
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

Lunica

the shirts are looking good :D
maybe i'll get ours on monday!

glen

finally....  the shirts are finding their homes.

but i wouldn't get too excited if your in europe or australia (lunica, etc.),  the postman (woman) said 4 weeks, and its only been 2.

glen

Lunica

maybe it'll be here in a week or something, cause once its arrived in norway, it'll get here in a day :D

Hog log

Hog log

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband