T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meanclown

i'm totally confused!!

glen

Quote from: ManWithNoName on July 12, 2006, 10:40:09 AM
long wait and no shirt make ben go something something

crazy?    don't mind if I do!    BBBLLRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!   AAAAHHHH!!!!!!      THTHTPPFFTTT!!!!!!!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Lunica

wow. you guys have fancy light switches!
one with a lighthouse and the sea, and one wooden ornamental thingy!
mine's made of plastic!

i guess i should grow a stache for my pic as well :D
so glen(nifer)... why do you own a wig?
:-$
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

Quote from: Lunica on July 12, 2006, 12:11:52 PM

so glen(nifer)... why do you own a wig?
:-$

night job.

(actually its ensemble to a jesus H. christ halloween costume.  DON'T push me girl, YOUR mock photo is next!  :D  :P)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

CH

Did someone just post a picture wearing the snivlem shirt with no pants, or am I hallucinating?  :shock:
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

greenguy

Checks mail..........still nothing :( :( :(
Bitch FUCK!

mopafeena

Quote from: glen on July 12, 2006, 09:58:32 AM
Quote from: anaconda on July 12, 2006, 09:23:21 AM
HAHA you silly bastard! you grafted maarten's locks onto your pic didn't ya?? hah

I wish I was that talented.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Quote from: Charmicat on July 12, 2006, 03:19:56 PM
Did someone just post a picture wearing the snivlem shirt with no pants, or am I hallucinating? :shock:

Yeah, that was me.  :lol:
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

CH

Women in SnivleM shirts- it's just TOO much excitement!
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

glen

all shirts that are paid for are now in transit.  the last couple (that I fucked up and missed) went out today on a quick ship. 
so if you don't see a shirt in the next week or so look me up and we'll figure it out.

CH

Quote from: glen on July 12, 2006, 11:05:15 AM
Quote from: ManWithNoName on July 12, 2006, 10:40:09 AM
long wait and no shirt make ben go something something

crazy?    don't mind if I do!    BBBLLRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!   AAAAHHHH!!!!!!      THTHTPPFFTTT!!!!!!!
:lol:

ManWithNoName

I got my shirt in the mail today. I'll have a picture up as soon as the folks come back with the camera. Will saturday finally be the day we can put a face to the noname? I think so!

GLEN RULES!

blacksanta

I'd put a pic up but i'm waiting for KURDTLUVER to give a status on that art project I submitted a pic to. What up with the photogs homie?
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

mopafeena

Quote from: blacksanta on July 13, 2006, 05:56:38 PM
I'd put a pic up but i'm waiting for KURDTLUVER to give a status on that art project I submitted a pic to. What up with the photogs homie?

Where is Kurdtluvur? He seems to of dissappeared. Haven't seen him around here for ages.  :(
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

THE DON

i was thinking the same shit
dudumumu