T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: norecess on July 20, 2006, 12:17:22 PM
Yeah sure, would a cell phone number do? Hold on....

OR you could give me his social security number and I could track him down that way.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

greenguy

Quote from: glen on July 20, 2006, 12:14:45 PM

and.. I'd be glad to send one to dan raymond.  anyone know how I could reach him?
Arent you on the Nerd list? He is easily accesable that way. When I get home Ill look through my archived mails and forward you his email.
Bitch FUCK!

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Smellis

He's talking about the MELVINS list server. It's an archaic MELVINS messaging system that I believe you can become a member by E-Mailing MELVINS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM <MELVINS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM> The nerd list is cool.

Glen, I could give the shirt to Raymond for you if you want to send it. I see him at every show up here. Or I could get you his E-Mail address if you want to contact him for a mailing address.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

glen

Quote from: Smellis on July 20, 2006, 05:22:08 PM
He's talking about the MELVINS list server. It's an archaic MELVINS messaging system that I believe you can become a member by E-Mailing MELVINS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM <MELVINS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM> The nerd list is cool.

Glen, I could give the shirt to Raymond for you if you want to send it. I see him at every show up here. Or I could get you his E-Mail address if you want to contact him for a mailing address.

give me his email address.  I'll email him and ask if he is interested.

this 'nerd list' DOES sound cool.   hhhhmmmm.

Smellis

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

greenguy

Bitch FUCK!

greenguy

Quote from: glen on July 20, 2006, 06:46:31 PM

give me his email address.  I'll email him and ask if he is interested.

this 'nerd list' DOES sound cool.   hhhhmmmm.

Our badge of honor! :lol:

Bitch FUCK!

Smellis

Yep, we all have one. Someone sent one to Beto and there was a rumor that Mackie sent it. Not true, someone from the nerd list did, and I think I know who (Vigil!)  :shock:

THE DON

fuck man im so mad... my mom got bleach all over her shirt today 
dudumumu

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

norecess

Quote from: Smellis on July 20, 2006, 08:38:14 PM
Yep, we all have one. Someone sent one to Beto and there was a rumor that Mackie sent it. Not true, someone from the nerd list did, and I think I know who (Vigil!)  :shock:

Ah shit, I loved the thought Mackie sent him that.

norecess

Didn't work for me :(

mopafeena

I wanna be a nerd too  :(
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Lunica

we should have sent some to buzz and dale :)
maybe they would use them as toilet paper!
i'm gonna take a picture of my improved shirt tomorrow!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.