T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackpeniskurva

Quote from: Lunica on July 31, 2006, 06:07:36 PM
i've got some more XL shirts i should do that with. but its too boring. i'm no sewing woman.

Who said you kneed to sue it? You NERD!

glen

fuck yeah lun,  that is HOT.      good pic.  I might just have to mock that one.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meanclown

Quote from: glen on July 31, 2006, 07:32:09 PM
fuck yeah lun,  that is HOT.      good pic.  I might just have to mock that one.

mock away, mein host! and nice work there, lunster!

anaconda

you said you'd mock up everyone's pics glen with your interp.

mopafeena

Quote from: anaconda on July 31, 2006, 08:12:51 PM

Yeah, do it Glen. the pung mock was pretty good.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Lunica

i'm waiting for the mocking bird!
damn, i should have been wearing a skirt or something
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

Quote from: anaconda on July 31, 2006, 08:12:51 PM

I know.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

anaconda

hey man i was only half serious, i know you have a life.
but if you do decide to do it, you have to get two
different colors of manic panic hair dye to do me;
'grape jelly' and 'scarlet harlot'  :P

Vcavallo

once my shirt comes, there'll be a picture.  i'll attempt to make it interesting.  or is the idea to make it look like a mugshot?

i think i may pay extra for faster mail.  it's been long enough
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Hog log

i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ? i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ? i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ? i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ? i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ? i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ? i don't get my t-shirt ... where is my t-shirt ?

glen

okay okay.  you foreigners are KILLING ME.   I feel awful, its all my fault, etc. etc.

this is why you haven't gotten your shirts:

when I figured the pricing for the shirts I used the cheapest possible postage to try to keep the cost down.  It was not explained to me that (here I go blaming someone else!) the cheap rate would entail people waiting for eons to get their shirts. 
when the day came to mail the shirts I went ahead and sent them economy. the woman said it would be 4 to 6 weeks.  I knew that was probably longer than you wanted to wait but it was damn near double to send it quicker. therefore my pocketbook would now be affected.   I figured 4 to 6 weeks was long, but not too long.

later when I went to the post office to send another batch out I asked the post-person about this again. I explained to her that I had sent them weeks previous and none had showed up yet.
she then said that my packages were waiting for a boat and they would only go when a boat was heading in the direction of final destination.  4 to 6 weeks could also be up to 8 weeks. I felt terrible but it was too late. the packages were out of my hands.   your shirts ARE coming, I just cannot say when.
I apologize to you people. I should have given you the option to pay for airmail. then you would have had them in about 1 week.   my bad, but I can't do a damn thing about it except say that I am sorry.
lesson learned.  so when we make themelvins.net britches and under-garments, I promise you I will send them airmail.

Hog log

Vcavallo

Quote from: glen on August 01, 2006, 11:23:05 AM
so when we make themelvins.net britches and under-garments, I promise you I will send them airmail.

awsome!  i can't wait to order these!   ...then not pay for 4 months
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

norecess

Don't worry Glen, I can feel the shirt is coming closer to my waiting body.

glen

Quote from: norecess on August 01, 2006, 12:35:02 PM
Don't worry Glen, I can feel the shirt is coming closer to my waiting body.

your waiting body?   I don't think I like the sounds of that.      :-& :-s