T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

Quote from: norecess on August 26, 2006, 09:33:55 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on August 26, 2006, 09:08:18 AM

I think people were just posting them in this thread.

Yeah, and me too.

"people" and MarMar?  well then i will Definitely post them here.

right now.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Vcavallo

it was close to 4 in the AM, and i had been drinking some, so excuse any facial distortion.
no pictures of the black one, but i'm sure you'll manage.

and of course, here is one posing with my light switch. ...weren't we supposed to pose with a light switch or something like that? 

maybe if you're lucky i'll take a picture of myself with my FAVORITE switch plate in the house: the one that gives off a mild electric current when you touch it with two knuckles..     ???? 

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

glen

its all about the lightswitch.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

BuckWheat

Vcavallo

hahahha.  more! bigger!  i like these

BuckWheat

yah, the small pics don't do justice to the lineup.  let me get the high res pics.

CaptainPungent

maarten's benicio del toro's character.

SchnabelA

I don`t know if I`ve said it before, but the T-shirt looks fantastic. Who is the creator? Do you have two mini-mini-shirts for my budgies, Glen?  :lol:

Vcavallo

hahaha budgie shirts.

lunica and klump are responsible for the design and we all bow down graciously to them every morning.  (or is that just me?  is anyone else joining me in turning towards the North East and blowing a kiss?)
the colors are really fantastic.  the black is cool, but the blue is really nice looking.  i remember there was some moaning about the blue and pink, but i think everyone is happy now. 

glen, do you have some sort of record of how many people ordered shirts?  not how many shirts, but how many individuals.  i'd like to know what percentage of active posters wear one.

i got mine on right now.  in fact, maybe i'll leave the black one on a hook near my computer and put it on when i log onto the board, then take it off when i get off.
hehe, of course that's a joke.  :-$ :-$ it's not.

SchnabelA

My fellow norwegians are making me proud. Applause to the Larvik Melvinsans!

Lunica

thanks, but it all happened thanks to glenda!
he works like a thousand ants.

so, it seems like i'm the buff, athletic one, eh? :D
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Lunica

Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.