T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopafeena

I got my shirt today!!

They look really cool in real life. Not that they didn't in the pics... ah, you get what i mean.

I'll post a photo as soon as i get the USB cord for my camera from my brother in law.

Oh, and Glen we have near exact hand writting. Very strange.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

anaconda

You won't believe this mop, but i had a vision of it coming today,
hence the PM last evening. strange huh? Libra clairvoyance.

anaconda

probably because i'm subconsciously always willing good things to happen to good people.

mopafeena

Quote from: anaconda on September 14, 2006, 11:56:53 PM
You won't believe this mop, but i had a vision of it coming today,
hence the PM last evening. strange huh? Libra clairvoyance.

psychic conda.

You know what's funny. Because i've been religiously checking the mail box for it for so long, i've found myself still checking. I've had to remind myself that it's here and i don't have to check the mail so often. Well, i find it funny anyway.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Vcavallo

Quote from: anaconda on September 14, 2006, 11:58:28 PM
probably because i'm subconsciously always willing good things to happen to good people.

and vice versa?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

EL BORBAH

hey, I got my Tee 4 weeks ago now, and I'm happy to be so blue when I wear it ! But I forgot that yankee size means big, the L one is as big as a european XL... you won't fool me next time!
thanks again
I'll send a pic sometime.
Have a good week-end

Dog Tired

I still haven't gotten mine :(

glen

Quote from: Dog Tired on September 17, 2006, 06:30:48 PM
I still haven't gotten mine :(

it'll be in the mail on friday dog.  you should get it early next week.  your's was a second printing.

its a comin.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dog Tired

ah alright.  i thought everyone was getting their seconds right now.

glen

shit.  just got the first shirt returned to me.  from australia.   unimportant who, except to that person of course.

point is, I hope they show up in better shape than this thing looks.  just so you know they were all nice and decent looking when they left my hands.  this thing looks like it was dragged behind a jeep for about 30 or 40 miles across the outback. then floated back across the sea to me.    then jammed in a mailbox that is roughly 1/3 the size of the package.   

I handled with care.   the postal service did not.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

mopafeena

Vcavallo

Quote from: mopafeena on September 19, 2006, 02:18:15 AM

Yeah mine was pretty beaten up when it arrived. The shirt was fine though. Sometimes they fall out of the kangaroos pouches when they are delivering them.

hahahhah.  little joeys get kicky
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

norecess

Quote from: mopafeena on September 19, 2006, 02:18:15 AM
Yeah mine was pretty beaten up when it arrived. The shirt was fine though. Sometimes they fall out of the kangaroos pouches when they are delivering them.

I know KURDTLUVUR would have laughed about this for sure. So do I  :lol:

FartLips

Quote from: mopafeena on September 14, 2006, 11:50:14 PM
Oh, and Glen we have near exact hand writting. Very strange.
thats cause glen is mop! AHA!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: