Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mike

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 19, 2008, 02:02:24 PM
Quote from: Rev. Mike on November 19, 2008, 12:12:40 PM
Does anyone have a large, high quality, head on, properly cropped, pic of the uncensored Lysol cover?  Please and thank you.
What do you need it for Rev Mike?  I'll see if I can find one tonight.

I'm gonna try and bootleg it ahead of the Boner reissues.  No, I'm not, but it's kind of a secret.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Rev. Mike on November 19, 2008, 02:33:51 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 19, 2008, 02:02:24 PM
Quote from: Rev. Mike on November 19, 2008, 12:12:40 PM
Does anyone have a large, high quality, head on, properly cropped, pic of the uncensored Lysol cover?  Please and thank you.
What do you need it for Rev Mike?  I'll see if I can find one tonight.

I'm gonna try and bootleg it ahead of the Boner reissues.  No, I'm not, but it's kind of a secret.
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

Quote from: norecess on November 19, 2008, 02:20:27 AM
Quote from: norecess on November 18, 2008, 05:13:27 PM
Coooooooooooooooooooool.

Buick? What happened to the pictures you posted?
I took them down. (A little birdie told me that they were being thieved - and I didn't feel that this was fair to Jim) Perhaps someday I'll post my entire TLD photo wall, when they can't be linked.

>>>JZS<<<

erin

Quote from: booji on November 19, 2008, 12:45:27 PM
I put this in 'Sales and Auctions' but I just want to drop it here too. If anyone wants to trade me for my meat can, let me know. I'm looking for a medium size devil head shirt from the current tour. I'm hoping they've made more for the upcoming shows.
I dont know if you're still around but I have the large. (i nabbed it from my bf...sshhh)
TV Mind... time to wake up

Chris P. Bacon

Does anyone have The Melvins poster that was based off the Wizard Of Oz?If you wanna trade it off hit me up.
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on February 06, 2009, 09:30:06 AM
Does anyone have The Melvins poster that was based off the Wizard Of Oz?If you wanna trade it off hit me up.
Poster?  Don't you mean t shirt?

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chris P. Bacon

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 06, 2009, 02:08:08 PM
Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on February 06, 2009, 09:30:06 AM
Poster?  Don't you mean t shirt?

no there was a poster my buddy has it and i am trying to get one.is there a shirt as well?

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Idlehanz

The shirt is very old.  I don't think it was even available anymore when I became aware of the Melvins, around 90-91 or so.

I have the poster, but I'm not trading it, unless you have some super rarity I might want.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 06, 2009, 04:30:08 PM
The shirt is very old.  I don't think it was even available anymore when I became aware of the Melvins, around 90-91 or so.

I have the poster, but I'm not trading it, unless you have some super rarity I might want.
Does the poster have the same image as the shirt?

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

spunkmonkey

Are you talking about the bloody tin man poster?

Chris P. Bacon

I will get my friend to send me a pic and i will post it up here.

Hunter S. Thompson

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 06, 2009, 06:05:17 PM

No, I think the poster he's refering to is the Exit/In with Judy Garland on the front. 

This one?   http://www.gigposters.com/poster/35893_Melvins.html

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 12, 2009, 10:51:48 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 06, 2009, 06:05:17 PM

No, I think the poster he's refering to is the Exit/In with Judy Garland on the front. 

This one?   http://www.gigposters.com/poster/35893_Melvins.html

Well, that one's available from Andy at Dieselfuelprints for $30.

http://www.dieselfuelprints.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_56_231&products_id=1407

jules

Here's some of mine...

[attachment deleted by admin]