Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

anaconda

That's very cool cover art, The Need were mostly synth noodling
ala his stuff in Mens Recovery Project. Still, very interesting.

grays harbor mafia

"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Idlehanz

I found someone here in Portland selling a guitar autographed by Buzz and Dale.  There's a third autograph on there, but I can't read it in the pic.  She said she got it about 5 years ago, so it'd have to be Kevin.  Going to look at it later this afternoon.  It's a generic strat look a like.  The lady seemed at least knowledgable on where she got it and buzz and Dales autographs look like they always do.  I have to at least look....

**EDIT**

Well, that was an adventure.  It was a Fender Squier that they got autographed last year.  Buzz, Dale, and Jared.  I bought it for $160.  I basically look at it this way...I got a Fender Squier that's in good shape ( I wanted a Fender anyway, and a cheaper version is fine with me) that just happens to have Buzz, Dale, and Jareds autographs. 

crazydude1992

Basically I have all the not-as-experimental-as-others albums with Buzzo on vox, as well as the albums with JellO on vox and solo EP's.

kdools

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how the Sawed Off single is?

Are they good tunes/worth buying?

moose

yeah it's worth buying. what is it ten bucks usually? it's pretty straight up punk rawk. they sound good.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

kdools

Yeah there's someone on ebay with 10 of them going for $9.99 each

I'll probably pick one up.

thanks

Idlehanz

Very worth it.  I love the long "Motherfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker at the beginning.

kdools

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 08, 2009, 08:41:55 PM
Very worth it.  I love the long "Motherfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker at the beginning.

haha now im really looking forward to it.
just ordered off of ebay, $15 after shipping.

>>>JZS<<<

Last night I won this poster on ebay & guess who I bought it from.......Mitrowski ! (truckfighter420)

I know he has to be one of you people,who is it?

Idlehanz

As much as we've skewered that guy, if it's someone on here, they'll never admit it.

jules

>>>JZS<<<

Sooo....It's either Jules or Idlehanz...........or Crybaby.