Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrickHonky

just won the Hooch 7" picture disc with artwork by Frank Kozik on ebay. the art is very awesome.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

PrickHonky

also just won the Hostile Ambient Takeover 7" apparently. Was nice and cheap though.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on September 02, 2009, 03:10:58 PM
also just won the Hostile Ambient Takeover 7" apparently. Was nice and cheap though.

Do you mean one of the seven Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"s ?  :)

http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Melvins_Discography#Singles

PrickHonky

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 02, 2009, 03:59:22 PM

oh crap. well, I got the Black Stooges one so that is cool. For $5.99 I will gladly get them all

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on September 02, 2009, 04:06:48 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 02, 2009, 03:59:22 PM

oh crap. well, I got the Black Stooges one so that is cool. For $5.99 I will gladly get them all

That's a great price.

PrickHonky

picked  up the 2 Melvins shirts they had at the show last night(Red Devil/See You In Hell and Gold Eagle with red logo). Also bidding on Melvins Army shirt on ebay from some dude in Japan

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on September 03, 2009, 11:32:37 PM
picked  up the 2 Melvins shirts they had at the show last night(Red Devil/See You In Hell and Gold Eagle with red logo). Also bidding on Melvins Army shirt on ebay from some dude in Japan

Did they have the black on black eagle shirt ?

PrickHonky

yes they did. was hoping for some vinyl as well like last time but no such luck

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on September 04, 2009, 01:22:51 AM

cool. yeah, vinyl is rare at shows...in 2006/07 (?) they had all of that amrep & dalek stuff.

nothintothenotice

Best I've seen was a couple years ago at nuemos in Seattle, buzz was selling some of his collection. I got the hat set for 50 bucks and a bunch of othther shot, but I missed out on a shitload of vinyl, like houdini, signed, for 50 bucks. Spent way too much cash that night. Anybody else there for that?

PrickHonky

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 04, 2009, 01:49:32 AM
Quote from: PrickHonky on September 04, 2009, 01:22:51 AM

cool. yeah, vinyl is rare at shows...in 2006/07 (?) they had all of that amrep & dalek stuff.

yeah, was in 2006 withe Big Biz. Wish I'd had more money at the time

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: nothintothenotice on September 04, 2009, 08:34:57 AM
Best I've seen was a couple years ago at nuemos in Seattle, buzz was selling some of his collection. I got the hat set for 50 bucks and a bunch of othther shot, but I missed out on a shitload of vinyl, like houdini, signed, for 50 bucks. Spent way too much cash that night. Anybody else there for that?

There is no such thing as spending too much money at the Melvins merch table. I've been saving since the last show....only 4 more days!!!

nothintothenotice

i try to limit my spending to like 300 to 400 bucks, including drinks and shit. idk, i think its kinda alot.

spunkmonkey

I was there.  I don't collect vinyl, but if I did, I probably would have spent $500+ that night easily.

PrickHonky

Quote from: spunkmonkey on September 04, 2009, 11:10:36 AM

I was there.  I don't collect vinyl, but if I did, I probably would have spent $500+ that night easily.

just starting to collect Melvins vinyl myself and would have spent the same amount as well