Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkyslim

bride vinyl.. =D>

[attachment deleted by admin]

Idlehanz

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 09, 2011, 10:30:36 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 06, 2011, 02:53:24 PM

I decided to take a look through my posters.  This is about 1/4 of the tubes.  I counted 106 different Melvins posters and about 30 from various other bands.  I may have some Melvins doubles for sale or trade soon.  I'm deciding what to do with them.

P.M. me when you figure out what posters you have doubles of.  I would be very interested in buying some of 'em....or trade, 'cause I know I've got some doubles too.
Will do.

cleveland rewind

my collection. my camera is blurry as hell. i have about a dozen posters as well, one hand drawn brain waslby poster and one signed by all 4 current members. with the framed set lists and tickets are drum sticks. one dale one coady.

i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

cleveland rewind

here is a close up of the music

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

jules

(((O)))

Cool i think we have a super fan here!!!

What is the release that is on the left of Sugar Daddy Live there?

Idlehanz

Quote from: )))((( on May 04, 2012, 07:48:42 AM

What is the release that is on the left of Sugar Daddy Live there?

I think it's the GPT letterpress?

spunkmonkey

I decided to take a look through my posters.  This is about 1/4 of the tubes.  I counted 106 different Melvins posters and about 30 from various other bands.  I may have some Melvins doubles for sale or trade soon.  I'm deciding what to do with them.

You don't keep the posters in the tubes do you?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Hey JZS, post your doubles when you get the chance.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: spunkmonkey on May 04, 2012, 11:23:27 AM

You don't keep the posters in the tubes do you?
unfortunately, yes. I don't have anywhere to store them flat right now. Tubes are the safest place for them.

jonE5

^ Looks like you cleaned out under my bed  :lol: ^

spunkmonkey

Quoteunfortunately, yes. I don't have anywhere to store them flat right now. Tubes are the safest place for them.

Buy a portfolio.  Much better for the posters, and takes up less space than a bunch of tubes.

Idlehanz

Quote from: spunkmonkey on May 04, 2012, 12:36:04 PM
Quoteunfortunately, yes. I don't have anywhere to store them flat right now. Tubes are the safest place for them.

Buy a portfolio.  Much better for the posters, and takes up less space than a bunch of tubes.
actually, I do have one, and its stuffed full. I should get another. Probably two or three I suppose.

cleveland rewind

i like the "super fan" compliment but i am small time on my collection. i drooled over some of these collections. but i do have my shrines. and that is the GPT letterpress, its says "Los Melvins" too hahaha the masculine Melvins