Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 06, 2011, 02:53:24 PM

I decided to take a look through my posters.  This is about 1/4 of the tubes.  I counted 106 different Melvins posters and about 30 from various other bands.  I may have some Melvins doubles for sale or trade soon.  I'm deciding what to do with them.

You still owe me a poster from years ago!  Still patiently waiting :-".

Idlehanz

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 04, 2012, 05:58:35 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 06, 2011, 02:53:24 PM

I decided to take a look through my posters.  This is about 1/4 of the tubes.  I counted 106 different Melvins posters and about 30 from various other bands.  I may have some Melvins doubles for sale or trade soon.  I'm deciding what to do with them.

You still owe me a poster from years ago!  Still patiently waiting :-".

I do?!  Why haven't you reminded me sooner?  Send me a pm with the details?  Sorry, I really don't remember!

spunkmonkey

QuoteI do?!  Why haven't you reminded me sooner?  Send me a pm with the details?  Sorry, I really don't remember!

Yeah, you owe me one to.  I don't remember which one it was though.  Send me a list of everything you have, and it should jog my memory.  8)

Is your collection on EB?

Idlehanz

Quote from: spunkmonkey on May 04, 2012, 06:35:14 PM
QuoteI do?!  Why haven't you reminded me sooner?  Send me a pm with the details?  Sorry, I really don't remember!

Yeah, you owe me one to.  I don't remember which one it was though.  Send me a list of everything you have, and it should jog my memory.  8)

Is your collection on EB?

Yea, I don't remember that either :)   It isn't on EB.  I don't really frequent that site much.  I take it you can create an account and make a profile of sorts showing what you have?

spunkmonkey

QuoteIt isn't on EB.  I don't really frequent that site much.  I take it you can create an account and make a profile of sorts showing what you have?

After you create an account, you can upload what you have if it's in the database.  If it's not in there, you can submit it to be added, then add it to your "collection".  There are also sections where you can list what you're looking for, and what you have to trade/sell.

Are you looking for any posters in particular?  I'm thinking of selling a lot of my prints and figue I'd offer you first shot.  Once I get a list together, I'll post it here (or probably in the posters thread), and let any board members have dibs.

(((O)))

Here you go then Jules prepare to laugh!!  :? :?

EDIT

From L to R

Lysol - Stoner Witch - Hostile Ambient Takeover - Never Breathe What You Can't See
Houdini - Stag - Pigs Of The Roman Empire - Houdini Live
Honky - The Bootlicker - (A) Senile Animal - The Bride Screamed Murder
The Maggot - Electroretard - Nude With Boots - Sugar Daddy Live

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2012, 02:53:37 PM
That's fucking gorgeous! You're the Jackson Pollock of Melvins fans. I love you.
I could have had more like i said. Over the years i've owned and got rid of...

COD
Mangled Demos
Millenium Monsterwork
Sieg Howdy
Bullhead
Ozma/GPT
Eggnog
the three solo EP's
The Crybaby
Alive At The F*cker Club
& the Live In London Fantomas/Melvins DVD

To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else.

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2012, 03:00:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but that's the Post of the Decade!
:?
What sort of notice do i need to hand in around these parts? Two weeks prior perhaps? Im sooooo gonna be a goner now!  :( :(

jules

Dood, if it was up to me, you'd be a Mod for that!

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2012, 03:03:19 PM
Perhaps i could have my own Al Cisneros sub forum and be Mod of that?  :-k

jules

Quote from: )))((( on May 11, 2012, 03:06:04 PM
If I gave you a Bulls and Bees Letterpress, would you do the same thing with it.....................?

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2012, 03:10:03 PM
Quote from: )))((( on May 11, 2012, 03:06:04 PM
If I gave you a Bulls and Bees Letterpress, would you do the same thing with it.....................?

Christ, this is exciting.....................
Honestly YES i would.  :oops: :oops:

I wouldn't throw the CD but the packaging? Hell yes.  :?

zippy

whats the purple and yellow one with crwons?

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2012, 03:13:57 PM
Quote from: )))((( on May 11, 2012, 03:11:04 PM
I wouldn't throw the CD but the packaging? Hell yes.
Jesus, you've made me turgid. You're the hardcoriest bloke I've not quite met yet. You won't throw away the packaging. You'll donate it to a good cause. An underprivileged child will become a great artist one day because of your kind donation.
:lol: :lol:

I know it's hard to defend right, i can accept that. Im not like this JUST with Melvins tho but with EVERYTHING in my life. Im down to pretty much ONLY essentials. Clothes i allow myself to get a bit more cared away with but little else. I own next to no stuff really. I could put most of my belongings in a small car boot with space to spare. Even photos i have very little of. I don't like clutter, im a stickler for order (like Virgo's tend to be apparently) and i always feel that having very little gives me a good sense of control over my own life. It's very freeing i discovered this in 2000 and never looked back. I must sound like such a boring bugger tho. Doesn't drive, doesn't drink or do drugs, doesn't have a mobile phone, owns hardly any Melvins and very little other stuff either. I do own approx 13 pairs of underwear tho if that's of any interest at all!!  :lol:

Oh hell i shouldn't have said that should i?  :?

oldernie

well thats 11 more pairs than me.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.