Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

congrats flutter! you don't see them often. and 150 is a good price i think.
the recordings are already around in mp3 somewhere here on the board.

anaconda

in the listing it says:
"this tape was played through all 4 programs, and is in working condition"

So my question is; does it contain both batches of bonus tracks??
If so, you got super lucky flutter!

oh the antici....pation!

Idlehanz

I don't remember if I ever posted mine.  Here's most of it.  I didn't want to dig other stuff out.

Dan_Halen

Sick Collection Idlehanz...I'm assuming you have the Dale Crover Solo EP too but just didn't post it?  Nice stuff tho, i didn't even know a bunch of that stuff existed!
Los ticka toe rest

Idlehanz

Quote from: Dan_Halen on August 11, 2012, 09:31:50 PM
Sick Collection Idlehanz...I'm assuming you have the Dale Crover Solo EP too but just didn't post it?  Nice stuff tho, i didn't even know a bunch of that stuff existed!
Actually I don't have either the Joe or Dale solo EP's.  All the vinyl I have is what's in the pics.  What I didn't post was posters, cd's, cassettes, shirts, drumhead.......that kind of stuff.

jules

I like that you got multiples of stuff! Did those Outtakes Singles come in different colours or are they just spares?

Idlehanz

Quote from: jules on August 12, 2012, 12:05:34 AM
I like that you got multiples of stuff! Did those Outtakes Singles come in different colours or are they just spares?
Spares.  I didn't plan on having spares of anything, but when I see something come up super cheap, I jump on it.

buddy holiday

all at once  :D (not on this picture 2 sd-splits, hammhead split and seawhores split)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alex-

Woah I had no idea you were such a big collector.. damn, some really cool stuff you have there!  :)

Dan_Halen

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 11, 2012, 10:09:05 PM
Actually I don't have either the Joe or Dale solo EP's.  All the vinyl I have is what's in the pics.

Do yourself a favor and trade or sell one of your spares and get yourself a Dale Crover solo EP. It's the best of the three IMO. A really great underrated record. Sorry I don't mean to sound bossy or preachy but I am very fond of that particular record and your collection is so awesome it sort of pains me/saddens me that that one is missing.

@ Buddy Holiday- Nice collection man! What Hammerhead split did you go with?
Los ticka toe rest

buddy holiday

Quote from: Dan_Halen on August 12, 2012, 08:01:06 AM
Actually I don't have either the Joe or Dale solo EP's.  All the vinyl I have is what's in the pics.

Do yourself a favor and trade or sell one of your spares and get yourself a Dale Crover solo EP. It's the best of the three IMO. A really great underrated record. Sorry I don't mean to sound bossy or preachy but I am very fond of that particular record and your collection is so awesome it sort of pains me/saddens me that that one is missing.

@ Buddy Holiday- Nice collection man! What Hammerhead split did you go with?
junko...
i just realized that the barbaraal 7" and the your blessened flexi and b&b letterpress is also missing in the picture...
well with the pace melvins are releasing things i need to update the picture every 6 months anyway  :lol:

Idlehanz

Quote from: Dan_Halen on August 12, 2012, 08:01:06 AM

No worries.  I have the Dale and Joe ep's on cd, so I have heard them.  I just haven't found them on vinyl at a price I want to pay.

EvilNewWarGod

There's still a few singles I need to get in order to complete the CD collection, but I can't compete with the rest of you super-fans on here.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

homeless_dad

These collections put my rinky-dink "collection" to shame. 

I think Jules wins the obsessive fan gold medal for all the duplicates.  Way to make the rest of us feel a little more normal.  :D
Is Ian back yet??

jules

Quote from: homeless_dad on August 12, 2012, 01:18:19 PM
These collections put my rinky-dink "collection" to shame. 

I think Jules wins the obsessive fan gold medal for all the duplicates.  Way to make the rest of us feel a little more normal.  :D
Not at all. Crybaby is my Master. You could tile a bathroom with his With Yo' Hearts!