Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illusionator

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Yanayaya

Just a little bit of his MASSIVE collection...  I had no idea that you collected cassettes Jules.  I'm going to start picking these up for gifts and trades.  Are you missing any Jules?
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Yanayaya

I know there was some discussion here regarding "authentic" King Buzzo signatures from the past.  I had mentioned then, that Dale's signature has barely changed much over the years.  Buzz's has evolved to a simple "B" however.  Here is one of the earliest of my autographs, and the most recent on my spare OZMA for comparison.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jules

Quote from: Yanayaya on March 16, 2013, 12:26:12 PM
Just a little bit of his MASSIVE collection...  I had no idea that you collected cassettes Jules.  I'm going to start picking these up for gifts and trades.  Are you missing any Jules?
I don't know; what you see is what I've got and I got them all very recently and in a job lot. You could probably rap that sentence if you wanted.

Dumpster D

Like, Im always looking for melvins on cassette.

conda had the best stash!

jules

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

Quote from: Stonergrunge on March 23, 2013, 09:19:04 AM
Interesting, any bonus track or extra disc?
Negative, just an insert with a 30 years history of Melvins (in Japanese) written by Tomoyuki Yamazaki.

Yanayaya

Quote from: GrimReaper on June 10, 2006, 04:10:17 AM

Not pointless my dear friend Klump.
I want to know if the vinyl has a gate fold and if so what art work is on it.
Put simply: is it different from the c/d booklet.

I don't have a CD of Stag but as you can see, the LP is not in a gatefold jacket.  The promo stickers were a gift from a very nice Melvins fan here at themelvins.net

Dumpster D

PorcoRosso

seven shirts ( I think )
I have at least one variation of all their lp's
most of their seven inches , until I sold the monthly's to a board member at the beginning of the year ,
when times were tough , the belt buckle , neither here nor there hardcover , tricks and riddle book .
the only boot I have is Boris the pervert on gold wax, I bought it as soon as it came out , not realising .... : (
oh and
all the Fantomas stuff including the vinyl where avail .

I am missing Seawhores / melvins ticket ep , red kross , split, 8 track , do not care for the cassettes , jsbx split, shit sandwich. Oh right , I do not have Venus in furs
anymore either , also due to circumstance.

Ever wonder how many melvins merch items there actually are , shirts and walsby doodles from the merch booth included ? without the doodles ( since it would be more easy to figure out )?
who has the most of em, ?
are they going to post a picture or start a mini melvins museum ?

I looked through this thread a bit  , but did not see who has the most fantastical collection .
it is definitely not me , though I have quite a few odds and sods.

also, ever wonder how many ebay Melvins listings would be left if you got rid of all the Melvins listings that had nothing to do with the melvins , but just put it in the title
so that you would see it when you look for that Melvins thingy that you don't have yet .   

GrimReaper

Alex-

Where are the clown test presses? :)