Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy the angry bald man

took this a while back.  it's grown since then. 

not pictured:
about 8 shirts, 4 posters, "live at third man records" LP, "houdini" cassette, "stoner witch" cassette, "hold it in" CD

homeless_dad

Is that a homemade cover for 'neither here nor there' cd?
Is Ian back yet??

ZILLA

Quote from: jules on October 20, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

I am still confused about this release... Is it an official release?
########################################################################################################

Idlehanz

Quote from: ZILLA on December 21, 2014, 04:54:30 PM
Quote from: jules on October 20, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

I am still confused about this release... Is it an official release?

Tanx wasn't official.  The one on the left, the lighter cover is the original.  The middle one is a reprint.  The blue one was an alternate cover during the original run I think.

Dumpster D

I am suprised to see very little Melvins Cassettes in most of these collections.  :?

ESPECIALLY the way you hogs take up the vinyl Real estate like its literally going out of style.

Can I PLEASE come to your house and tape some of your LPs or something...please.  :o :( :lol:

homeless_dad

New entries to my collection thanks to Santa.
Is Ian back yet??

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Dan_Halen

Awesome Homeless Dad....lot'f of amazing stuff there. That With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands 45 is one of my favorites!!!
Los ticka toe rest

buddy holiday

buddy holiday

them buarlag be tripping. you fake asses better dont be sleeping. fuck heads!

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

buddy holiday

i mostly like america for the anti terror shit.

buddy holiday

buddy holiday

jules