recent tour merch

Started by the crybaby, September 24, 2006, 01:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgarver

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 20, 2006, 06:30:36 PM
That guy is paranoid, thinking every statement is a judgement against him.
quod erat demonstrandum.

FartLips

werent there a few sold at the beginning of the tour?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

FartLips

oh yeah i forgot to mention, watch ol' john the merch guy. i saw him sell this guy a large qee for a discounted price($30) since the box was a little damaged.  but from where i was standing, i could see a new box sitting in one of the totes. so expect anything when going to the table.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bigjerm!

He was trying to sell me some 7" single I believe, he said there was only 5 in the world and it was from buzz's personal collection. I didnt bother asking what song was on it since I didnt have $50 bucks, and Im not sure if it was bullshit anyways,but someone going to the next show might ask about it,I dont think it sold.

FartLips

there was a test pressing in the box for $50 but i didnt get a good look at it either. quantity over quality.

closedeyevisuals

They did have the test press in oklahoma for 50$

FartLips

nobody wants to shell out the cash for it. i dont remember what john said about it, but it wasnt something that really jumped out at me, like maybe a night goat test pressing or something like that.

grays harbor mafia

i have a large white melvins shirt with the skeleton spitting flames it looks like.... it  is to small for me, i tried it on when i got home and it didn't fit, anybody wanna trade for another melvins shirt or some different schwag?
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

grays harbor mafia

sorry i'm tryin to figure out how this works..... i will get some photos of some of the stuff i have on here tonight, zippo and some cool signed and numbered posters

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 27, 2006, 03:55:58 PM
sorry i'm tryin to figure out how this works..... i will get some photos of some of the stuff i have on here tonight, zippo and some cool signed and numbered posters
Okay
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

grays harbor mafia

are they pretty rare or what? cause i asked the dude that was selling the stuff to hold onto it for me while i went and got some cash and he put it under the table and didn't bring anymore out

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 27, 2006, 04:02:55 PM
are they pretty rare or what? cause i asked the dude that was selling the stuff to hold onto it for me while i went and got some cash and he put it under the table and didn't bring anymore out
Hee hee you have a rockin pussy.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

grays harbor mafia

FartLips

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 27, 2006, 11:40:14 PM
CHECK OUT THIS NEAT LITTLE PIECE OF MERCH I SCORED ON EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBaylSAPl.dll?Viewitem&item=110057171082&ssPageNam+ADME:B:EF:US:11
it says this would make a great christmas gift. i'll pm you my address. i like blue bows too. :P

grays harbor mafia

yeah it looks like ot might be pretty cool......can't wait to get it in my grubby little paws   :twisted: :twisted: