Listen to the Melvins on a Salvia trip.

Started by tommyhc, October 12, 2006, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyhc

Anyone ever experience this.  I'm debating trying this while listening to Let it All Be. Ive tried salvia 3 times before at the top strength I could find (20x). The trip last between 5-7 min and it's the most intense trip I've ever experienced. It's legal here (canada) and can be bought at any headshop. It's probably legal where you live, but it is pricy (between 25-40$ can a gram). Luckily all you need is 1 or 2 big puffs off a pipe and you drift into your own universe. I usually only try it in a quiet room where no1 will interupt, in complete silence. Now im thinking of listening to a chill melvins song would bring me into something new.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Metalhead Cow

I must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

TosT

more power to you cow!
(leaves more for the rest of us)

seriously though, i have a hard making myself smoke the salvia now. it happens less and less. it's been equally good everytime i've tried it. but it's such a complete and total mindfuck that i haven't been able to work up the motivation for at least 10 months or something...
i have a few scraggly plants growing too. little buggers just won't stay healthy though.

do try it though tommy, and tell us how it goes.

the bloat

QuoteI must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, smoke, or do drugs

Yup.

TGH

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on October 12, 2006, 05:54:55 PM
I must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I just smoke, does that count?
This isn't a time for lectures!

tommyhc

Quote from: TosT on October 12, 2006, 06:02:26 PM
more power to you cow!
(leaves more for the rest of us)

seriously though, i have a hard making myself smoke the salvia now. it happens less and less. it's been equally good everytime i've tried it. but it's such a complete and total mindfuck that i haven't been able to work up the motivation for at least 10 months or something...
i have a few scraggly plants growing too. little buggers just won't stay healthy though.

do try it though tommy, and tell us how it goes.

Its definitely just an occasional thing. It's more to give me a different perspective on life, if only for a couple days. And yes it is the biggest mindfuck i've ever experienced. Luckily (like any drug i do) I studied up on it first to make sure it would be as pleasant a trip as possilbe. I made sure I would be undisturbed and yadiyada... and I've had nothing but pleasant experiences. 1 of the girls that tried it with me wasn't as fortunate, she was laughing so hard (the onset causes uncontrollable laughter and you realize you are laughing at nothing which makes you laugh even more) she wet herself and then realized what she had done which kinda pulled her out of the trip but she still was tripping balls so she was like.. tripping on the dark side, it didn't look fun.

But ya, i might do 1 better and film my trip then upload it to youtube and link it up on here.
What chill Melvins song should I use, the 2nd part of let it all be (halfway or so) will probably freak the hell out of me on salvia haha so i'm taking requests.

peopleperson

I vote for

Roman Dog Bird

or..fuckit

Hands first Flower from Preston's solo EP.

Good luck.  If it were me and I heard that stuff in that condition, I'd probably permantly morph into me as a four year old.  I just can't hang like I used to.

Kapila

I smell titties.

www.myspace.com/opossumtrot

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: TGH on October 12, 2006, 07:05:21 PM

"I must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, SMOKE, or do drugs." :P

Sorry, I didn't mean to be preachy or anything-people can do what they want. I just felt getting that off my chest. Cause, from my experience, it just seems like everybody here is a friggin stoner (witch). :lol:

Metalhead Cow

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

klump

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on October 12, 2006, 08:17:52 PM
Quote from: TGH on October 12, 2006, 07:05:21 PM

"I must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, SMOKE, or do drugs." :P

Sorry, I didn't mean to be preachy or anything-people can do what they want. I just felt getting that off my chest. Cause, from my experience, it just seems like everybody here is a friggin stoner (witch). :lol:

Im not a "friggin stoner" either...and my drinking happens scarcely.

peopleperson

deatheats

I've got so much thc in my body marijuana smokes me to get high.

norecess

I smoke more and more and more, a little too much actually. I drink when I go out, which is also pretty often, but I don't drink that much at home, almost nothing. Just wine occasionally ;)

Man, this sound terrible, it's not as worse as it may seem like.