new years eve show in seattle

Started by grays harbor mafia, November 27, 2006, 03:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

hey was wonderin if anybody would like to split a room somewhere close to the showbox? 
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

bUTTHOLEmAN

I'd have second thoughts sharing a room with a Melvins fan.  They're a strange breed.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

grays harbor mafia

lol well i was just wondering cause i'm gonna try and find a room tonight and if anybody is interested we could just hook up at the show and take car of the funds there

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

If you're looking to split a room, you might as well stay at the Green Tortoise Hostel.  It's less than a block away from the Showbox, plus they'll feed you, and it's usually less than $30 a day.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on November 27, 2006, 06:07:37 PM
If you're looking to split a room, you might as well stay at the Green Tortoise Hostel.  It's less than a block away from the Showbox, plus they'll feed you, and it's usually less than $30 a day.
That's great advice.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Plus, they have a "Smoking Parlor"!
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

grays harbor mafia

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 27, 2006, 11:30:19 PM
cool, thanks man
dude, she's totally a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

AaronNi

So my "friends" are bailing on the New Years show and as excited as I am I'm in a conundrum.  I was going to ride with them and be able to drink and have a ride home at the end of the night but...

My options now are

1.  Drive truck up, conservative drinking and drive home avoided drunks all the way home
2. Drive van up, park in parking garage and eat the bill, drink and crash in the van then drive home on New Years.

So perhaps I could do a rideshare with someone heading my direction?

I promise I'm not an axe murderer.   :D
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Sounds like # 2 is the most likely option...

AaronNi

I suppose I'll just leave around noon so I can explore downtown and hopefully beat the traffic.

Idlehanz

I won't be able to review this show until Monday afternoon sometime.  See everyone there......If anybody cares, just look for this on my coat. That'll be me.  The slightly chunky bastard with the messy hair. 

grays harbor mafia

anybody wanna get together fpr a "prefunk" jagermeister or a drink i am bringin some supplies woth me to the hotl hit me up  360-970-0626 names roger and  i will be at the show in a black and white flipper shirt

AaronNi

Bah, see I was looking for SNIVLEM shirts to identify board members but didnt see any.

BTW, I was wearing a red shirt shirt with KARP on the back with a hoodie.