spunkmonkey

Quotegot the $10 child's generic mouse costume

Read much Glen?

glen

Quote from: spunkmonkey on December 05, 2006, 08:41:27 PM

Read much Glen?

I'm more of a browser.

now would you GET THE FUCK OFF MY CASE??
whos side are you on here spunk?   

*fuckin guy follows me around this board TORMENTING me.*

:D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on December 06, 2006, 06:36:17 AM
Quote from: spunkmonkey on December 05, 2006, 08:41:27 PM

Read much Glen?

I'm more of a browser.

now would you GET THE FUCK OFF MY CASE??
whos side are you on here spunk?   

*fuckin guy follows me around this board TORMENTING me.*

:D
vinny feels the same way.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

spunkmonkey

Welcome to my maze of torment  8)

Aw Glen, you know how I feel about you.  Can't I bust your balls once and awhile?

CH

Quote from: spunkmonkey on December 06, 2006, 02:19:06 PM
Welcome to my maze of torment  8)

Aw Glen, you know how I feel about you.  Can't I lick your balls once and awhile?
Has Glen and spunkymonkey made up??
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

spunkmonkey

Nah, we don't make up, we make out  :love:

I've known Glen going on 20 years now, he know's I'm just funnin'.

glen

Quote from: spunkmonkey on December 06, 2006, 04:37:26 PM

I've known Glen going on 20 years now, he know's I'm just funnin'.

funnin' is my surname!    thats why I say " :D".
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

spunkmonkey

Hey Glen, did you catch-on to my Morbid Angel reference?  huh, didja, huh?

I'll follow you on his board like a flip-flop wielding madman.

glen

hey rich,  I hear tell you had some hard luck with a poster for the SD show.  what happened there?
so you got stiffed on some cash?

I bet if you got a bunch of posters left over from a show the fine people around here would be glad to help you out by purchasing them.

whats the scoop?

CH

Quote from: glen on December 07, 2006, 02:21:02 PM
hey rich,  I hear tell you had some hard luck with a poster for the SD show.  what happened there?
so you got stiffed on some cash?

I bet if you got a bunch of posters left over from a show the fine people around here would be glad to help you out by purchasing them.

whats the scoop?
Why didn't the posters get delivered?????
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

RichieGoodtimes

A supposedly reliable person in San Diego who I had them delivered to, turned out to be unreliable.

When I get them, they will be on sale, posssibly through the Melvins themselves, or Ipecac. I hate handling sales.

The money stiffing part came from how much they cost to produce. They were ridiculously expensive as they were made in China and shipped to the states. They're unlike anything you've ever seen. They're like a blacklight velvet poster...except they look like a blacklight is on them...all the time. There are phosphorescent nano fibers in the flocking that refract any light that they absorb. Crazy stuff. New technology. Hard to get made.

maffymaff

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on December 07, 2006, 11:59:39 PM
A supposedly reliable person in San Diego who I had them delivered to, turned out to be unreliable.

When I get them, they will be on sale, posssibly through the Melvins themselves, or Ipecac. I hate handling sales.

The money stiffing part came from how much they cost to produce. They were ridiculously expensive as they were made in China and shipped to the states. They're unlike anything you've ever seen. They're like a blacklight velvet poster...except they look like a blacklight is on them...all the time. There are phosphorescent nano fibers in the flocking that refract any light that they absorb. Crazy stuff. New technology. Hard to get made.

That's some fancy-ass shit Richie! Wouldn't mind getting my grubby little mits on one of those!

And I hope the unreliable person has got what they deserve!

glen

thats a bit of a different direction for a richie goodtimes poster.    I wouldn't guess that was richie's work if I didn't know better by the label at the bottom left.