Quick Melvins lyrics question

Started by al27, December 10, 2006, 09:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Joe Deutrom II on December 18, 2006, 07:22:28 PM
You all need to leave him alone about it. He's already stated his reasons. Do not be threatened if he has standards that he wants to live by.  He's not pushing them on anybody.
now you're being a dick yourself
you're kinda sucking his cock a bit

I CLEARLY said i was joking around, and I don't care about it (he listens to melvins which is good in my book.)

Mad Arab

It's posts like this that I doubt very seriously that you would say to my face. Did I address "you" specifically? Or did I write you "all"? Read the post again.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Joe Deutrom II on December 19, 2006, 08:47:43 AM
It's posts like this that I doubt very seriously that you would say to my face. Did I address "you" specifically? Or did I write you "all"? Read the post again.
how do you know how i am in person?
you wouldn't know.
i took it personal because it's the first post for a while that can be misconstrued as negative
which in fact it is not
so you basically addressed me with it, go back to the last page and it's clear that i'm the first one for the last few posts.

i didn't really hassle the guy, so don't try to make an example of me, because it's pretty idiotic.
you should read what i have to say instead of skimming it.

i have nothing against you, joe
you just completely misunderstood what i was saying or didn't understand.

norecess

Hardly no one here knows each other in person, so that's why we base our opinions on what we post here, that's the way it works.

klump and Lun met me and were very surprised I wasn't the asshole they thought I would be!

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Mad Arab

Quote from: CaptainPungent on December 19, 2006, 12:36:44 PM
Quote from: Joe Deutrom II on December 19, 2006, 08:47:43 AM
how do you know how i am in person?
you wouldn't know.
i took it personal because it's the first post for a while that can be misconstrued as negative
which in fact it is not
so you basically addressed me with it, go back to the last page and it's clear that i'm the first one for the last few posts.

i didn't really hassle the guy, so don't try to make an example of me, because it's pretty idiotic.
you should read what i have to say instead of skimming it.

i have nothing against you, joe
you just completely misunderstood what i was saying or didn't understand.

You can think that I was referring to you.  I can't change how you took what I said and personalized it. I read where you said you were kidding.  And I maintain that what I posted was in general. The guy does not like profanity in lyrics, I don't know why that is so seemingly weird or arouses more than just a passing curiosity about it from people here.   

glen

*sticks his nose in*

I kinda agree with joe here.  al27 has never been rude, never been judgemental, and never been pushy.  he simply asks us to tell him if the lyrics are clean or not.  he has said many times that he believes in "live and let live".   if we want to listen to filth he is totally cool with that.  he is just asking us to help him understand what exactly it is he is purchasing.

seems like a pretty solid dude to me.

I know cappy was just goofing.  he goofs.   I just think the majority of the people here are filth mongers so they are curious about the thought processes of someone a little different.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

oh, and i agree with joe as well
it just seemed to me as if it was directed towards me (sorry to say it still kinda seems as if it was.)

but overall it isn't him vs. me, perhaps it was just a big misunderstanding
we both like the guy, so there is no more arguing

glen's right, i joke
and so do many other people on this board.
i think some of the other people that have replied can't comprehend (at first) a melvins
fan who doesn't appreciate cursing or find it ethical to in their own life

but i really was asking a serious question.
al, what do you think of the beginning to hog leg?
does it anger you?
i'm assuming you are a christian.
it's something that doesn't have cursing in it

oh and for the record, i like to curse
i won't stop cursing
and i appreciate that al doesn't mind that, but chooses not to do that himself.

anyway, we all have been picked on in this board, it's nothing new or different.

al27

Quote from: glen on December 19, 2006, 04:56:13 PM
I kinda agree with joe here.  al27 has never been rude, never been judgemental, and never been pushy.  he simply asks us to tell him if the lyrics are clean or not.  he has said many times that he believes in "live and let live".   if we want to listen to filth he is totally cool with that.  he is just asking us to help him understand what exactly it is he is purchasing.

Thank you, I'm glad someone gets it.

Yikes, I never imagined my little post would stir all this stuff up! :shock:

-al27

CaptainPungent

ok, thanks for answering my question.

that's a great point branch.

everyone should know this, since someone wants to know
when i'm offended and challenged i am a mean fuck
jokes should be taken as funny, even for the one being made "fun" of
i've been made fun of a million times on this board, i seem to bare the brunt of most of the jokes and such
i really don't give a fuck if i offend someone, especially if it's a joke since it's not real
but i am who i am on this board, i think the person who knows this the most is maarten
we've had many conversations on how people act online, and have never been
a bad guy to show how cool i am to other people.
but don't question me how i am in real life
i give you undoctrined photographs not hiding my face (with exception of my avatar, it's supposed to be artsy,)
paleness, how thin or small i am.
you can be guarenteed what i say would be said to your face, and i think all of you can believe that.

CaptainPungent

this board is starting to enrage me!!!!!!!
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :roll: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
                                   :microwave:

someone give me an icewater bath, quick

glen

Quote from: CaptainPungent on December 19, 2006, 06:13:22 PM
this board is starting to enrage me!!!!!!!

dude,  did moms hook you up with that smoke?     

you need a TO.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

haha
read the message i gave to you
it's even more weird.

are you gonna smoke pot with your son/daughter?