Roll Call

Started by Idlehanz, December 27, 2006, 03:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Ok, sound off.....who all exactly is gonna be at this weekends shows.

I know I'll see Smellis at both.  And probably Grays Harbor Mafia.  I know Mr Kilgore will be at the Pdx show at the least.  Grim, you going to both?  Aaronni?  Um.....who else is around here?

Smellis

DAMN STRAIGHT I'll be there. I have been lucky enough to see the MELVINS at the (X2) Hell's Kitchen Tacoma show, and the Neumo's show. To see them at the beginning of the tour and at the end of the tour is a dream come true. Some day I will fly to Detroit and see a show with Glen or maybe to Grumpy's or some other exotic location. MELVINS is my life. My wife thinks I am a damn fool. I think it's cool as hell, somewhat of a religious experience while I'm bopping my head back and forth, watching Buzz and Dale (and the new Jared and Coady) like some freaky musical tennis match. I saw the Reaper doing the same thing at the Neumo's show, right at the front of the stage. That ain't no lie. GO MELVINS!  :x
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

AaronNi

I'll be at the Showbox for sure!  I'm going to drive my van up around noon so I have time to get a good place in a parking garage  (But mainly because I'd hate to get in a fender-bender with my '66 Ford Econoline in Seattle traffic :shock: ) and wander downtown Seattle before the show.  Anyone have recomendations for a first real visit to downtown before the show?
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

Idlehanz

Quote from: AaronNi on December 27, 2006, 06:41:05 PM
I'll be at the Showbox for sure!  I'm going to drive my van up around noon so I have time to get a good place in a parking garage  (But mainly because I'd hate to get in a fender-bender with my '66 Ford Econoline in Seattle traffic :shock: ) and wander downtown Seattle before the show.  Anyone have recomendations for a first real visit to downtown before the show?

Pike Place Market.  You can wander in there for hours.

Smellis

Dick's Drive-in next to Key Arena for grease bombs before the show. I always hit the one on Broadway before the Neumo's or Comet Tavern shows.  :o

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Smellis on December 27, 2006, 04:02:43 PM
DAMN STRAIGHT I'll be there. I have been lucky enough to see the MELVINS at the (X2) Hell's Kitchen Tacoma show, and the Neumo's show. To see them at the beginning of the tour and at the end of the tour is a dream come true. Some day I will fly to Detroit and see a show with Glen or maybe to Grumpy's or some other exotic location. MELVINS is my life. My wife thinks I am a damn fool. I think it's cool as hell, somewhat of a religious experience while I'm bopping my head back and forth, watching Buzz and Dale (and the new Jared and Coady) like some freaky musical tennis match. I saw the Reaper doing the same thing at the Neumo's show, right at the front of the stage. That ain't no lie. GO MELVINS!  :x
MELVINS 4EVA!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Beto Brasil

good lucky for you all ,and please, back with some video-tapes or MINIDV too!!
enjoy for me !! :D
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

RichieGoodtimes

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on December 29, 2006, 04:50:54 AM
I will be there.
Do you plan on performing?
Be sure to bring the San Diego posters to sell.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

I'll be at the Portland show.

Smellis

Tonight it's on bitches!!   :x   8)

mrkilgore

can't fucking wait! merch, Melvins priceless!

It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

jhirte

Quote from: mrkilgore on December 30, 2006, 12:06:43 PM

can't fucking wait! merch, Melvins priceless!

hey dude, I'll be balcony, probably center unless its blocked off or something.  another aud taper friend of mine will be there as well.

if you can and or would be willing, burn me up a DVD data disc with the avi files  of the 04 and 05 shows you filmed - I'd like to do a DVD with your vid and my aud. sbd/aud mixes.. :)

Hog log

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes