(A) Senile Animal

Started by blag jesus himself, August 29, 2006, 06:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YearZero

Definitely on my top 3 -Melvins albums, but really hard to find in Finland. They sound really powerful on this record. Maybe the two drummers  does it...

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

Yo Y0, which band do you like best? NIN, FNM, STP, SP, U2 or HIM.

YearZero

Quote from: norecess on February 12, 2008, 04:21:12 PM
Yo Y0, which band do you like best? NIN, FNM, STP, SP, U2 or HIM.

Nah, I think My Chemical Romance owns them all.  :lol:

(the) Razor

Quote from: YearZero on February 09, 2008, 06:17:31 AM
Definitely on my top 3 -Melvins albums, but really hard to find in Finland. They sound really powerful on this record. Maybe the two drummers  does it...

I'd put ASA in the Melvins bottom 3. But that's just me, but I'd like to know if anyone else thinks the same?
Don't click this

tommyhc

Quote from: SpaceFarm on February 16, 2008, 06:29:09 AM
Quote from: YearZero on February 09, 2008, 06:17:31 AM

I'd put ASA in the Melvins bottom 3. But that's just me, but I'd like to know if anyone else thinks the same?
Your Top 50 on Last.FM tells a different story. I count 6 songs off the New album.   :D
Thats more tracks off a single album than any other melvins album in your top 50

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) Razor

:oops:

You make a fair point tommy, but last.fm wasn't even around when the other Melvin albums were released!

QuoteSpaceFarm Registered at last.fm on 10 Oct 2006
Quote(A) Senile Animal is an album by the Melvins, released on October 10, 2006.

Don't click this

Eponymous

Quote from: SpaceFarm on February 17, 2008, 12:39:45 AM

You make a fair point tommy, but last.fm wasn't even around when the other Melvin albums were released!

So you don't listen to them now?

Erikkerik

Quote from: Eponymous on February 17, 2008, 01:24:04 AM
Quote from: SpaceFarm on February 17, 2008, 12:39:45 AM

So you don't listen to them now?

Don`t you all as well play the albums over and over again for weeks when the albums first are released? I have 6 ASA songs on my top 10 on last.fm and though I wouldn`t say it`s of my least favourites as well it isn`t my favourite as this would imply
I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.

GrimReaper

Why is (A)SA dropping in popularity?

Put it away for a while and bring it out later.

anaconda

i agree, don't treat it like every other throwaway release by every other nowhere band that's been around for 20 seconds.

norecess

Man, I want to do a slow version of Blood Witch!