BELIEVE IT OR NOT?

Started by grays harbor mafia, March 18, 2007, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

so heres a little story for ya....So it turns out a guy my stepfather works with is dating buzz's sister...well they are flying down to visit buzz in a week or two and he said he would get some stuff signed for me. im still haing a hard time beleiving he is dating buzz's sister....does anybody know her name by chance?  or names if he has more than one?
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on March 18, 2007, 11:34:22 PM
so heres a little story for ya....So it turns out a guy my stepfather works with is dating buzz's sister...well they are flying down to visit buzz in a week or two and he said he would get some stuff signed for me. im still haing a hard time beleiving he is dating buzz's sister....does anybody know her name by chance?  or names if he has more than one?
"Hey, Joe, I'm dating Buzz's sister!!!'
"Wow Neil, that's cool!  What's her name?"
"Need to know info, bud, and YOU don't need to know, HA HA!"
:P

Take pictures if you get anything!!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

grays harbor mafia

thats what i hear??? i dunno we'll see

Pringles

Luck is a residue of design

anaconda

It's true, Buzz does have a sister. I think her name is Leslie or
Christy or something.

Smellis

Her name is Christy. She was at our house six years ago for one of my wife's scrap booking parties  :shock: ........I did not know until a couple years later this other lady was here for a scrap book party and she saw my MELVINS shrine. She commented that she was friends with Buzz's sister "you know, Christy that I brought with me a couple years ago." Then she told a story how she used to go in Buzz's room when he was in high school and fuck with his stereo knobs so it would blast when turned on. Anyway, I never met her except to maybe say hi, she was at my house and I did not realize it.  #-o 
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

grays harbor mafia

you can't be joe preston cause IM joe preston.....lol....  i met her today and sure enough she's buzz's sister called him up and everything   right in front of me on her cell phone....so im am STOKED  cause i get to get some melvins "SCHWAG" autographed.

wow its  a small world

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on March 19, 2007, 04:42:03 PM
you can't be joe preston cause IM joe preston.....lol....  i met her today and sure enough she's buzz's sister called him up and everything   right in front of me on her cell phone....so im am STOKED  cause i get to get some melvins "SCHWAG" autographed.

wow its  a small world
Is she hot in a buzz type o way?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 19, 2007, 05:21:27 PM

just imagine buzz with lipstick and a set of D's.   as opposed to the C's he's  sporting now. (OUCH!  sorry buzzy)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on March 19, 2007, 05:59:32 PM

just imagine buzz with lipstick and a set of D's.   as opposed to the C's he's  sporting now. (OUCH!  sorry buzzy)
WOW! :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

mopafeena

Quote from: FART LIPS on March 19, 2007, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: glen on March 19, 2007, 05:59:32 PM

WOW! :lol:

:shock: Glen!

:lol:
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

GrimReaper

Now.......

I know some guy from Grays Harbor, Washington, whose stepfather works with a guy who is dating Buzz's sister!

Make sure you post the stuff you get signed.

Buzz must have a good relationship with his sister if she can just call him up anytime. My sister would never call me out of the blue. 

This thread is almost as good as HOLY SHIT READ THIS!!!!

ManWithNoName