Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

glen

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on March 20, 2007, 01:29:48 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on March 20, 2007, 01:07:06 PM
:cry: :cry:

:lol:

the next generation is getting on the "INTERVIEW" bandwagon.   the legend is passed on, from grandfather to father, father to son.    the old-timers tell the tale to the wee ones.   yes,  its come to that.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Vcavallo

i'll post the interview soon

norecess

ManWithNoName

tommyhc

Maybe buzz told him not to release the interview for years and years.. and if we don't like it then we don;t truly get what the melvins are all about man..  thats my theory.. its all another one of his tricks or tests or something.

Or maybe he's just that lazy   (sorry dude.. I don;t mean it I just want to play this interview game)

Vcavallo

precisely!
buzz told me not to release the interview for a certain number of seconds, which i will not disclose. (though i will say the number was long enough that i had to write it on my arm from wrist to elbow.)
he also insisted that i keep track of the number of times a message board member request the interview, for this is the number of new songs they will include on the next album - as the ultimate thank-you to their hardcore fan base. 
additionally, he wanted me to bestow a special prize on the message board member who figures out his riddle.
check your driveway for a large, stage-covered-in-amps-and-drumsets shaped box.  it'll probably have breathing holes and plumbing as well, depending on what type of shipping the band used to send themselves to your residence.

Lunica

Quote from: tommyhc on March 20, 2007, 02:33:18 PM
Maybe buzz told him not to release the interview for years and years.. and if we don't like it then we don;t truly get what the melvins are all about man..  thats my theory.. its all another one of his tricks or tests or something.

Or maybe he's just that lazy   (sorry dude.. I don;t mean it I just want to play this interview game)

Forget about games, bring on the interview.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

Quote from: Vcavallo on March 20, 2007, 03:15:53 PM
  it'll probably have breathing holes and plumbing as well, depending on what type of shipping the band used to send themselves to your residence.

plumbing....    :lol:   

well done vinny.  just for that I'll lay off the interview jabs for... lets say....   24 hours.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: glen on March 20, 2007, 06:38:09 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on March 20, 2007, 03:15:53 PM
  it'll probably have breathing holes and plumbing as well, depending on what type of shipping the band used to send themselves to your residence.

plumbing....    :lol:   

well done vinny.  just for that I'll lay off the interview jabs for... lets say....   24 hours.

Thats where I come in 8) 8)

anaconda

AaronNi

That's sweet GHM, it truely is a small world but then again western Washington is a really small world.
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

grays harbor mafia

well, he was supposed to be coming up here (washington) and i was gonna get to meet him but things didn't work out.....so if he does get up here maybe i could get an "interview" .... im fairly new and i see everybody asking vinny to post the "interview"  whats so speacial about this so called interview?
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

grays harbor mafia

and i will definitly post it for you guys... someone told me to get a picture of him signing it and i don't think that would be a good idea cause i don't want him ot think im going to sell it, wich im not so i guess it doesn't matter if i get a pic.... i'll know its real and i don't plan on selling it so no need for an "authenticity pic" you cAN BELEIVE I'LL BE GETTIN THESE BAD BOYS SIGNED :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC