IMPORTANT Melvins Europe info...straight from Buzzo...to Tim Moss to me.

Started by RichieGoodtimes, April 01, 2007, 03:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichieGoodtimes

I just got off the phone with Tim Moss. Due to a death in Dale Crover's family, at this time the European Tour is cancelled/postponed. Please contact your local venues for refund information if you have pre purchased your tickets. A rescheduled tour may happen later this year.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Idlehanz

I can only hope this is an April Fools day joke.  If not, I'm sorry to hear of Dales loss.  Remember, a few years ago, Mitch Hedberg died a day before April 1st and his death was considered an April Fools day joke.  Unfortunatly it was true. 

GrimReaper

A death in the family is no joking matter.

If this is an April Fools joke, I hope Ritchie came up with it on his own, and not that he fell for a trick by Moss.

Because there is still the matter of the cancelled Wyoming show that we all blindly believed.

Schnabster

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on April 01, 2007, 03:59:37 AM
I just got off the phone with Tim Moss. Due to a death in Dale Crover's family, at this time the European Tour is cancelled/postponed. Please contact your local venues for refund information if you have pre purchased your tickets. A rescheduled tour may happen later this year.

I`m looking forward to see them in Oslo tuesday!!

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 01, 2007, 04:15:36 AM
I can only hope this is an April Fools day joke.  If not, I'm sorry to hear of Dales loss.  Remember, a few years ago, Mitch Hedberg died a day before April 1st and his death was considered an April Fools day joke.  Unfortunatly it was true. 
i had gotten his cd/dvd 2 days before he died
that morning i had been listening to his album, not even halfway through my friend told me about it
it was kind of eerie since i was listening to him talk.

Mad Arab

I don't think it is a joke. I don't think the Melvins would be too happy with someone telling people this stuff and them getting their tickets refunded.

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on April 02, 2007, 03:19:49 PM
I don't think it is a joke. I don't think the Melvins would be too happy with someone telling people this stuff and them getting their tickets refunded.

its a joke.    do you think the melvins would really allow a post by richie goodtimes on a message board to be the official word that they've cancelled an entire tour?       I'm going to go out on a limb here and say maybe, just maybe,  ipecac would have posted something.    not to mention a possible myspace bulletin on their gayass page.  which, by the way, has been updated with new graphics, for those of you who haven't been there in a while.

I just wish ol' rich would come around a little more often.  he's a funny mafugga.    perhaps if you plebes would stop irratating him with your stupidity we might be graced with his presence a little more than once a month.  :D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Schnabster

Quote from: glen on April 03, 2007, 07:05:38 AM
Quote from: Joe Deutrom on April 02, 2007, 03:19:49 PM

its a joke.    do you think the melvins would really allow a post by richie goodtimes on a message board to be the official word that they've cancelled an entire tour?       I'm going to go out on a limb here and say maybe, just maybe,  ipecac would have posted something.    not to mention a possible myspace bulletin on their gayass page.  which, by the way, has been updated with new graphics, for those of you who haven't been there in a while.

I just wish ol' rich would come around a little more often.  he's a funny mafugga.    perhaps if you plebes would stop irratating him with your stupidity we might be graced with his presence a little more than once a month.  :D

Schnabster likes Richie.

Smellis

"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

RichieGoodtimes

Me and Moss were talking before he left for the airport and we both decided this would be funny.

We accomplished our only real goal...which was to amuse ourselves. It was a collaborative effort.

April Fools and shit. If we offended your gentle sensibilities by faking the death of a Crover...well...we don't care.

Smellis

"FAKING THE DEATH OF A CROVER"  Ha-Ha!  :D

This thread is fucking wacky. April fool's and shit!
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

norecess

Richie can be hilarious, but at the same time he's one of the most pathetic sissies I can imagine. At least he's good at amusing himself.