Author Topic: Worst Melvins song  (Read 21548 times)

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
Re: Worst Melvins song
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »
Buuuuump! So, is this thread the golden ticket out of here?!!!   :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2014, 01:21:34 PM »

Test your theory there Meez!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

WWKDD?

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2014, 01:25:13 PM »

You first!  :later:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »

You first!  :later:

what are you ascared of?

WWKDD?

Grayfro

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2014, 02:57:07 PM »
I'm scared of KFC!

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2014, 03:02:16 PM »
I'm scared of KFC!
Why? Because they can take ingredients that should be appetizing, at least on their own, and make a bowl of slop, fit for inmates at Alcatraz? Fried chicken, cheese, CORN?!! Are you joking?   :shock:

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »
CORN?!! Are you joking?   :shock:

corn is very versatile ... don't shit talk the corn man!

WWKDD?

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »

Oh, I know corn. This is the birthplace of corn. Take that, Iowa! But cold corn, on top of mashed potatoes that resemble industrial glue, mixed with rubbery fried chicken? And then they top that monstrosity with shredded cheese?  :shock:  Somebody will burn in hell for that abomination.  :facepalm:

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »

Oh, I know corn. This is the birthplace of corn. Take that, Iowa! But cold corn, on top of mashed potatoes that resemble industrial glue, mixed with rubbery fried chicken? And then they top that monstrosity with shredded cheese?  :shock:  Somebody will burn in hell for that abomination.  :facepalm:

Ya I suppose ... still I'd try it ... probably at least as good as in flight food. Now the Double Down; yeah WTF! on that.

WWKDD?

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2014, 05:45:17 PM »
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Grayfro

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
Don't be crackin' on CORN!

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2014, 05:50:07 PM »

Ya I suppose ... still I'd try it ... probably at least as good as in flight food. Now the Double Down; yeah WTF! on that.
KFC? They make me sad. They used to have awesome fried chicken. Now they are a joke. I would go get it, when my woman would go out of town. Then I realized it made me sick. There's some really low quality stuff going into that finished product. Not to mention that it is sitting under a heat lamp for longer than it ever did, back in the Colonel's day. I also doubt that they bread the chicken within a thousand miles of where I live. The Colonel would be pissed, that's for sure! I blame Pepsi. They owned Kentucky Fried Chicken, for a while. They ruined it!  ](*,)

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2014, 05:52:57 PM »

Yeah! If your gonna be crackin' something try eggs; or maybe crack.

Alright enough beating 'round the bush ... you pulled it up Meez ... so up it puppet ... what's the worst Melvins song?

KFC? They make me sad. They used to have awesome fried chicken. Now they are a joke. I would go get it, when my woman would go out of town. Then I realized it made me sick. There's some really low quality stuff going into that finished product. Not to mention that it is sitting under a heat lamp for longer than it ever did, back in the Colonel's day. I also doubt that they bread the chicken within a thousand miles of where I live. The Colonel would be pissed, that's for sure! I blame Pepsi. They owned Kentucky Fried Chicken, for a while. They ruined it!  ](*,)

Coke is it ... I blame Pepsi for most things ...

I've thought KFC was gross for like ever ... greasy ass shit ... though that seasoned chicken skin rules ... like some shitty drug ... they should do a whole sammy of just the seasoned skin ... Hot Cakes! I haven't ate KFC since I lived in 'Strayla 12yrs. ago ... it was gross there too ... but they did this "Zinger" burger thing ... it was pretty rad even in it's grossness. But we only went there when Ceasar's Chicken was closed ... Ceaser's ... godamn I miss Ceasar's Chicken!

Now Swiss Chalet? Yeah, now that chicken makes me sad

WWKDD?

Grayfro

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2014, 05:53:50 PM »

I agree 100%, used to be a treat when I was a kid in the 70's, now I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot chicken dick.

Grayfro

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2014, 05:55:43 PM »

Yeah! If your gonna be crackin' something try eggs; or maybe crack.

Alright enough beating 'round the bush ... you pulled it up Meez ... so up it puppet ... what's the worst Melvins song?

Yea Meezonic speak to us!!!