T-Shirts Round 2

Started by glen, May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontyoutellme

reprint. ill buy another one. considering i wear it so much its been a pretty good investment. thanks for picking the unflattering pic of the bunch btw. my armpits are glowing because thats what llbean puts on their backpacks so yo ass dont get run over by the bus! i dont know what dimensions people are on the board, but maybe more small printings are a good idea? i dont know. someone redesign it. we're all really talented bastards on here, RGT aside. [ :-s ]
gamble gamble gamble DIE.

glen

I considered a new design as well but the problem there is the cost goes up. I have to pay the printer a set-up fee, etc.
I can change colors with no major hang-ups but redesigning the shirt will jack the price for everyone.

keep 'em coming.

the more "I"s I get the cheaper the shirts for everyone.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

closedeyevisuals

IF you do reprint these same design's ill take 2 one x-l and one small size for my son...

thanxs...."I"s

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

How about printing the pink on a black shirt, Glen? 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: dontyoutellme on May 16, 2007, 07:14:31 AM
reprint. ill buy another one. considering i wear it so much its been a pretty good investment. thanks for picking the unflattering pic of the bunch btw. my armpits are glowing because thats what llbean puts on their backpacks so yo ass dont get run over by the bus! i dont know what dimensions people are on the board, but maybe more small printings are a good idea? i dont know. someone redesign it. we're all really talented bastards on here, RGT aside. [ :-s ]
That was the best picture!!!  :shock:  seriously!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Jozz

Hey Glen,

How much do these cost? I wouldn't mind getting an black XL.

glen

for those of you newer-comers...   the shirt cost cannot be set until I get an order together. 
this MUST be a non-profit venture so I have to calculate the shirt cost based on your location, etc.

the last round went for, off the top of my head:

US/Canada:  $20
Europe, etc: $22
Australia: $25

that price includes shipping.  I would guess the next round will be very similar in cost.   

I'll give it a couple more days to let everyone get their "I"s in.   then I'll call the printer and get a more solid idea.
keep the "I"s coming in and in the meantime feel free to offer your color variations.   remember... we can use ANY color shirt and ANY color ink, as long as we don't get carried away with fifteen different choices.   we'll keep it to 2 different color shirts (black is normally one option) and 2 variations of ink colors.  I kinda like sweet's suggestion of pink on black.
but I'd like to lose the shadow effect.  maybe go with one color for the fleazy rider and another for the lettering.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Jozz

Cool.

Long as it is not a pink design, I'm in.

Lunica

I'm up for another color. I still have the original file around here somewhere, so if we could get up a vote with colors, I'll make some sample images. We can lose the shadow, of course, it didn't come out just as it was supposed to because its hard to pick the right colors. But yeah, how about a color vote first?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Lunica

I do have too many black shirts though, so we should probably have one black version and one colored version? Just a thought. Or was this a pain in the ass, glen? :P

bUTTHOLEmAN

Black and silver!!!  BLACK AND SILVER!!!!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Jozz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 16, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Black and silver!!!  BLACK AND SILVER!!!!

I'm up for that idea.

Erikkerik

what exactly is the picture of?

to me it looks like a guy with a stick riding a giant beetle...?

don`t get me wrong, it looks cool!

I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.

Lunica

Erikkerik

Quote from: Lunica on May 16, 2007, 04:21:39 PM
Its the fleazy rider!

Do i look stupid if I admit that I don`t know what a fleazy rider is?

Did you make it, Lun?
I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.