T-Shirts Round 2

Started by glen, May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Grimes

Pink on white would look pretty snazzy.

brian

I'll buy one if it doesn't have a shadow this time around. None of my friends  can figure out what is on the shirt with that shadow thing unfortunately.

tommyhc

Dr. Grimes

I'm drawing up a design here, I'll post it for you guys. Hopefully you'll like it, I'm not sure, and I can always chop and change a few things if people are receptive to it as a basic idea. Maybe I'm over-stepping the mark, I dunno. Thought I may as well.

anaconda

not gonna happen, grimes. but don't curb that enthusiam.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 16, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Black and silver!!!  BLACK AND SILVER!!!!

Yes!  That would make a nice shirt. 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

mopafeena

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on May 16, 2007, 09:12:42 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 16, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Black and silver!!!  BLACK AND SILVER!!!!

Yes!  That would make a nice shirt. 

Agreed. But the silver ink might cost more (just guessing here). I'd be willing to pay a little extra though if that went ahead.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

glen

how about this then?

black shirt with silver lettering and maybe a different color fleazy rider?   no shadow, of course.

and then a...   white shirt?  with...     help me out with the ink on the white shirt.

and thanks for all the "I"s.   the more we get the better this will work.  keep 'em coming while we figure the color issue out.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

closedeyevisuals

Hey glen how about the old "kiss" style melvins logo on the shirt?

Dead Cowboy

Id buy another one for myself in a different color, and in my circle(jerk) of friends, fleazy rider is the bees knees, so i can almost guarantee 4-6 shirts coming from me and basseys neck of the woods.

sebo

White on green would be cool. I already have about 200 black shirts.

glen

Quote from: closedeyevisuals on May 17, 2007, 08:06:42 AM
Hey glen how about the old "kiss" style melvins logo on the shirt?

all great ideas... IN THEORY.   but not so good ideas in application.   firstly,  don't know as I'd want to steal an already existing design.   secondly,  like I said,  a new design is doubtful to fly.   it would make the shirts more expensive,  let me explain why:    

I have to pay the printer a one-time set-up fee which is relatively steep.  the first shirt order was over 70 shirts so I was able to spread that cost out over all those shirts.   this batch will be more like about 20 or 30 shirts, so I have LESS shirts to spread that cost onto.     therefore, by simple mathematics, the shirts will be more expensive.    if I just make more of the original design I have already paid that set-up fee.

if the consensus is we want a new design regardless of cost than so be it.   but I for one am not up for going through the brutal process of submitting, voting upon, arguing about, voting again, complaining about and finally settling on a new design.  anyone who was around during the first batch can vouch for what a nightmare that was.

but I can change the color,  shirt and ink, for no additional charge.  so at least we are getting some variation from the first design and possibly even improving upon it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

glen

as much as I hate to say this....    once we get a couple more suggestions for colors I'll post a poll to get a final choice.
but please try to be specific in your suggestion.   take a look at the pics posted and tell me what exactly you think should be done.    remember,  the options are ANY color shirt and ANY two color combination.    don't have to have two different color shirt options but someone always says black so maybe its best to say a black shirt and a _____ shirt.  just trying to please as many people as possible.

I'll look up my printer today and try to get the exact options.

Dr. Grimes

http://www.mediafire.com/?5b2njzxgtyy

If anyone wants to add whatever text to that, even if just for shits and giggles, go for it. Just thought I'd give you guys another option, I dunno.

Rusty Shackleford

Quote from: glen on May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM
so if you're morbidly obese you're in luck.

thanks glen.  i'm in for another shirt, but a new color.  size?  morbidly obese.