T-Shirts Round 2

Started by glen, May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Guts

Purple with toxic green
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....

glen

I'll line 'em all up and let democracy rule.  so if you like poop brown with mustard yellow ink or burnt sienna with a nice chartreuse ink then shout it out and vote.     I'm keeping track and I'll let everyone's options get a fair shake. even the ridiculous ones.  

also,  I think I'll look at some different shirt cuts.  personally I thought the neck was a little tight on the last batch.  maybe I went a little too heavy in the quality department.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Rusty Shackleford

oh please don't get some shirt that the neck just keeps getting bigger.  a good strong neck is a sign of quality!  melvins=quality, so should our shirts=quality.

my vote - green and gold

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

FartLips

Quote from: glen on August 08, 2007, 12:42:24 PM
Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on August 08, 2007, 12:39:11 PM

my vote - green and gold

=D>   genious!
that would rule! but not the neon green which is my team sleep shirt.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Lunica

You could make shirts with some more cleavage for the girls! Or like.. no neck.
It would probably be expensive though.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

FartLips

Quote from: Lunica on August 08, 2007, 01:59:45 PM
You could make shirts with some more cleavage for the girls! Or like.. no neck.
It would probably be expensive though.
guys like cleavage! of course, some guys have cleavage.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Greasy Statement

sure, why not. count me in...

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

FartLips

have they ever won gold?

martyr

ugh not black and silver.

glen

Quote from: martyr on August 10, 2007, 07:27:52 AM
ugh not black and silver.

let your voting do the talking.  :D

mopafeena

mopafeena