Melvins acoustic.

Started by (the) Razor, May 22, 2007, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Arab

You like Aphex Twin, Useded? Do you like Squarepusher?

useded

Yes. And Yes. I like noise and headfuck.

Mad Arab

Ever listen to Download?

z

FartLips

Quote from: bedlam_easy on May 26, 2007, 01:52:10 PM
symphonic melvins

melvins with the london philharmonic!  soooooo ghey!!!!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) Razor

Quote from: useded on May 25, 2007, 05:03:36 PM
I just imagined what nightgoat would sound like on acoustic...

Quote from: SpaceFarm on May 22, 2007, 07:09:09 PMI don't mean a Melvins MTV unplugged, I mean a whole album of similar stuff to the end of Prig.
Don't click this

crow011

i think if buzz read this thread, he'd immediately lose faith in his rabid fan-base . . .

acoustic melvins . . .

dear god, wtf are you people on . . .

(the) Razor

:lol:

Well after all they're an experimental band and judging by their back catalogue it wouldn't be something unexpected (like in my original post...Prig)...even if it was just an EP. I'd listen to it.
Don't click this

Dr. Grimes

Quote from: crow011 on May 27, 2007, 10:22:15 PM
i think if buzz read this thread, he'd immediately lose faith in his rabid fan-base . . .

acoustic melvins . . .

I think they'd manage it, with that kind of insincere, sardonic Melvins attitude about their work.

glen

Quote from: crow011 on May 27, 2007, 10:22:15 PM

acoustic melvins . . .

ever heard prig?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Schnabster

I need to hear Melvins loud, with electric guitar and bass, not pling-plong-sing-song.

To say it like herrschulze:  Shiggle! Shiggle!

norecess

Quote from: Schnabster on May 30, 2007, 08:05:12 AM
I need to hear Melvins loud, with electric guitar and bass, not pling-plong-sing-song.

Pling plong? Ha! Next thing you know you'll be creating a 'favorite table tennis tune' thread!

Schnabster

Quote from: norecess on May 30, 2007, 09:03:02 AM
Quote from: Schnabster on May 30, 2007, 08:05:12 AM

Pling plong? Ha! Next thing you know you'll be creating a 'favorite table tennis tune' thread!

http://yves.marsal.free.fr/mygsport3.htm (with sound, Cessy, with sound)

dijk cheese

watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ

then imagine

"this is ______
he thinks melvins should do an acoustic album"
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

Schnabster