Buzz on FOX Red Eye

Started by Androol, June 11, 2007, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Androol

or am i missing the thread because i unfortunately missed the show too.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Androol on June 11, 2007, 06:53:23 AM
or am i missing the thread because i unfortunately missed the show too.

What are you talking about?

glen

rumor has it buzz was a guest anchor (er something) on the fox news channel for a program known as "red eye" on saturday night, June 9.       rumor also has it that the legendary bUTTHOLEmAN  has some clips of it that he is planning on posting on youtube in the very near future.

personally I am not familar with this "red eye" show but I understand it is a late night news program geared for the 18-30 demographic.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

OfficerButtcrack

While we wait for that, here's Buzz and Cameron Jamie interview -> http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/buzz%2Bosborne/video/xovf6_melvins-interview-arte         It's annoying coz there is lots of interesting stuff but some fucking jerkoff keeps talking over Buzz and Cameron Jamie in some fucking gay language.

glen

Quote from: OfficerButtcrack on June 11, 2007, 09:08:49 AM
       It's annoying coz there is lots of interesting stuff but some fucking jerkoff keeps talking over Buzz and Cameron Jamie in some fucking gay language.

:lol:

that would be the french language buttcrack.  which I believe is the official language of homosexuals world-wide.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

norecess

Quote from: glen on June 11, 2007, 09:15:16 AM
that would be the french language buttcrack.  which I believe is the official language of homosexuals world-wide.

Excusez-moi?

Schnabster

Quote from: OfficerButtcrack on June 11, 2007, 09:08:49 AM
       It's annoying coz there is lots of interesting stuff but some fucking jerkoff keeps talking over Buzz and Cameron Jamie in some fucking gay language.

Glen, both Hog Log (Erik) and my mother in law will kick your ass for that comment.  :lol:

glen

hog log... I'm not scared of.

your mother-in-law...  I'm scared of.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Trust me, the hourlong segment is nothing to get excited about.  The show is horrible!  The supposed jokes make you cringe.  It's nice seeing Buzz, they ask him his opinions on a few topics.  The host has a hardon for Fantomas, I hear.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Rusty Shackleford

i went to the red eye site just now and it said, "Tonights guests,.... and the Melvins frontman Buzz Osborne."

that show IS horrible.  even if it WAS funny i don't think i could watch just because of the horizontal wrinkle between greg gutfeld's eyes.

TJP

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on June 11, 2007, 12:55:58 PM
even if it WAS funny i don't think i could watch just because of the horizontal wrinkle between greg gutfeld's eyes.

Mad Arab

LOL

rictus

Buzz really looked like he didn't want to be there. I wonder what made him decide to be on that show
,the host is a fuckin' retard. The host did say Fantomas was the best metal band since the Melvins.

FartLips

Quote from: rictus on June 11, 2007, 10:58:05 PM
Buzz really looked like he didn't want to be there. I wonder what made him decide to be on that show
,the host is a fuckin' retard. The host did say Fantomas was the best metal band since the Melvins.
when does buzz ever look like he wants to be where he is at the moment.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: