Buzz on FOX Red Eye

Started by Androol, June 11, 2007, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Arab

Chomas

weird...

doesn't make sense for him to go on a retarded Hollywood gossip show like that

anaconda

unless he was quietly trying to subvert 'the system' in his own little way.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on June 16, 2007, 05:37:00 PM
unless he was quietly trying to subvert 'the system' in his own little way.
He is raging against the machine.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mad Arab

President "King Buzzo" Osborne has a nice ring to it. His first act would be to nuke Hollywood. Next act would have Richie Sambora and the rest of Bon Jovi put to death by firing squad. Then he would celebrate with White Castle hamburgers and fireworks along with the nation.

FartLips

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on June 16, 2007, 09:14:53 PM
President "King Buzzo" Osborne has a nice ring to it. His first act would be to nuke Hollywood. Next act would have Richie Sambora and the rest of Bon Jovi put to death by firing squad. Then he would celebrate with White Castle hamburgers and fireworks along with the nation.
so wrong. it would be El Conqestador Buzzo. his first act would not be nuking hollywood, but seattle, just to finish it off. next he would put bon jovi to death by vulcan neck pinch. and he would celebrate with friends at the cracker barrel, a healty portion of country fried steak, hash brown casserole, mac and cheese and fried okra and send annoying emails to all of the previous bassplayers. and then by royal order, he would make vinney release that goddamn interview.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

CaptainPungent

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

CaptainPungent

that gal's a whore, how dare she insult buzz and...
well, buzz was kinda whoring himself for myspace friend requests, she made a good point.

Uncle Danny

That was actually pretty painful.  I hope he got paid well.  At least he didn't ham it up for the camera or the douchebag host.

deatheats

I'd rather see Buzzo do the Henry Rollins show, but I guess you do the shows you are invited to.
I must say fox news is about the last place I'd expect Buzz to do, but then again Buzz is a contrarion so he specializes at doing things no one expects.

anaconda

its like seeing those strange clips of him at the major league baseball games.
just weird and incongruous to us, but maybe he has his motives.