Post Melvins tattoos here!

Started by toolvins, July 25, 2007, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: anaconda on May 11, 2012, 04:24:05 PM
not mine, but cool as hell

That is fucking awesome!!  I'd marry her.

Illusionator

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 14, 2012, 03:38:54 PM
Quote from: anaconda on May 11, 2012, 04:24:05 PM
not mine, but cool as hell

That is fucking awesome!!  I'd marry her.

MELVINS THEMED MOTORBOATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalhead Cow

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

FartLips

just showed up on egc's facebook.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

grays harbor mafia

Almost done, third session and about 6 hours later it is my most Exspensive Melvins item. Just have to add the detail to the bird... Apparently I can't add pics from my iPhone?
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

grays harbor mafia

FartLips

use the attachments option under the reply box! i've done it with my droid.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

grays harbor mafia

I tried, it's just gray, and won't let me click on the choose file button.

soultheft_labs

Joined the board because I heard there was a lack of Dale tattoos.  Here u go.  My left forearm is sleeved with solo-album Buzzo and Dale, done by Joe Who? of Pierced Hearts Tattoo in Seattle. 

Core Melvins, greatest living drummer.  Forgive the yellowing, I think my bro's iPhone app did some filtering or tungsten bulbs are at fault - colors in person are super rich.  Also, Dale's face is not so dark/super contrasty - it really does look exactly like the record, especially when my arm is shaved for proper photos.

Do visit Pierced Hearts if you're in Seattle and need the best.

Phil

[attachment deleted by admin]

FartLips

jules

Stallion, your friend was going to get a Mickey. Is this it?

black stallion

yeah, i told him many times to post it. it looks exactly like that. where did you find it?i don't think that's my friend

FartLips

black stallion