Post Melvins tattoos here!

Started by toolvins, July 25, 2007, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

Buzzinthebox

"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

grays harbor mafia

Never did post a finished version

[attachment deleted by admin]
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

jules

^    Fucking A!   I've got a snowboard of your arm!

anaconda

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

That reminds me: I need to find somewhere to park my bicycle.

DC

meezer

There were a couple of much better tattoos on Facebook, yesterday.
That's not saying much.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

Illusionator

anaconda

Sludgebaby

I'm hopefully getting the Mangled Demos spider soon as my first tattoo, either that or the dancing silhouettes I mentioned in the Pavement thread.
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

GrimReaper

Spotlights with some new ink.