Author Topic: the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!  (Read 204 times)

Offline LuckMach3

• ♥'s Butt Drugs
    • View Profile
the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!
« on: October 14, 2020, 09:39:43 PM »
Aren't we lucky that despite how horrible some of their fans have been they kept writing anyway?  Maybe they'd actually post here if there weren't so many jerks.  I literally only remember Tom Haze stopping by to kick the creeps out.  He was awesome!  lol! 

Have you said your "Hail Dales" 666 times today?  What are your favorite songs?

I'll write some stories when I get the time.  Just sharing some of their best songs imo until then.   8) :cheers:

You're just a critic; we know why you drink so much
Jealousy slowly consuming your gut

Your head is firmly lodged way up your butt (Where it belongs)
You don't believe what you write (You're an imposter)

Offline Dumpster D

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
Re: the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 12:03:11 AM »
Aren't the Melvins lucky to have such horrible fans?  Maybe Dale is creepy.  Did I say Haze was awesome? I mean, He IS awesome!

I'll write some stories when I have had too much coffee.  Just sharing some of their best songs imo until then, and by that I mean some of their songs that I think are their best even though technically all their songs are the best.   8) :cheers:

Fixed.

Offline LuckMach3

• ♥'s Butt Drugs
    • View Profile
Re: the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 08:58:09 PM »
Aren't the Melvins lucky to have such horrible fans?  Maybe Dale is creepy.  Did I say Haze was awesome? I mean, He IS awesome!

I'll write some stories when I have had too much coffee.  Just sharing some of their best songs imo until then, and by that I mean some of their songs that I think are their best even though technically all their songs are the best.   8) :cheers:

Fixed.

:lol:
You're just a critic; we know why you drink so much
Jealousy slowly consuming your gut

Your head is firmly lodged way up your butt (Where it belongs)
You don't believe what you write (You're an imposter)