Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex- and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DCGod

Melvy

Re-uploaded Hooch being shown on Beavis & Butthead, has been off YouTube for a few years.

DCGod

Quote from: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:11:30 PM
In case you didn't see this @ Facebook:
Dec.10,2009 Belgium  http://4x4music.eu/playlists/view/67

Has anyone else had trouble watching/downloading these videos?  I got a couple to download but it sure wasn't easy.  Whoever posted this @ Facebook page was right, it don't get any better than this quality-wise.

TheSwingSet

The Ribbon Crashers and The Flanger Bell make it for me....recently picked up the Bell on eBay for 120...nice addition to the set.
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

gesundheit

Those videos are like a drum tutorial of BRUTALITY

DCGod

Now you see why Dale goes thru so many sticks per show.  Pure Fucking Awesome-ness!!! =D>

(((O)))

Quote from: DCGod on September 21, 2010, 03:13:44 PM
Pure Fucking Awesome-ness!!! =D>
Thats one of things i love about senor Crover. I mean im not trying to be mean here but to look at him you'ed never think that this guy could smash the life out of a kit with such dynamic speed, control and awesomeness yet sure enough he can and does so on a regular basis. The dude gives 110% every time! LEGEND.

anaconda

wow, i didn't realize just how much dale uses the china crash until i watched those clips. what a great perspective.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

he does a hell of a lot of open hi-hat splashes as well. what a guy!