Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSwingSet

will take a DVD of that set please!.....nice find!
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

beaver

Wow. The quality is fantastic. But why does coon-ass Phil insists on pointing shit out throughout the entire fucking show? And what the fuck does he keep pointing to?

Shatz

Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.

(((O)))

Quote from: beaver on August 01, 2011, 11:11:39 PM
And what the fuck does he keep pointing to?
I kept thinking that too, seemed a bit random. Oh well i guess that at least they like and respect the band and that's good enough for me.

ManWithNoName

Oh come on. He loves the melvins and he's enthusiastic about it, where the fuck is the problem?

Yeah, his little drum thing at the end was kind of lame but who gives a fuck?

I thought it was great seeing him with a bunch of other guys on the side stage watching and LOVING the Melvins.

SPREAD THE MELVINS LOVE!

MrLuck87

Quote from: ManWithNoName on August 02, 2011, 08:21:02 AM
Oh come on. He loves the melvins and he's enthusiastic about it, where the fuck is the problem?

x2

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ManWithNoName on August 02, 2011, 08:21:02 AM

Yeah, his little drum thing at the end was kind of lame but who gives a fuck?

I thought it was great seeing him with a bunch of other guys on the side stage watching and LOVING the Melvins.

SPREAD THE MELVINS LOVE!

:D
I got the shits real bad.

beaver

"Oh come on. He loves the melvins and he's enthusiastic about it, where the fuck is the problem?"

Now, don't get me wrong. I love seeing people enthusiastic and excited about things they like, especially other bands digging on the melvins (and it is cool seeing them basically on stage acting like teenagers) I just think he, in particular, looks stupid doing it. That's all.

beaver

Oh, and the pointing? What the fuck? And you know he was actually trying to get there attention. While they were  on stage. Playing. Trying to concentrate. I think, considering the monkey behind them, that that is the best quality shit I've seen of them. Please let me know if I'm wrong about that. The quality that is. Of the video. The one where Coon-ass Phil is acting like a coon-ass. That one.

Idlehanz

I don't think he was trying to get their attention.  I think he was watching Dale and Coady and pointing things out.  That's what I saw anyway.

MrLuck87

Quote from: beaver on August 02, 2011, 07:52:21 PMTrying to concentrate.

They've been in the business for awhile.  I don't think they'd be on Ipecac if they were unable to play whenever a fan gets drunk and yells at them while they're playing.

beaver

I don't give a shit about Coon-ass Phil. But goddammit, where's the fucking outrage that this recording isn't getting talked about more on this little website? Anything else top it? I think not.

riley

MELVINS SOUND FX TV 1995

TV performance and interview from the Stoner Witch era. Crowd doesn't know what to think.  :lol:

ManWithNoName

Is the male host also the host of survivor?