Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decidedscroll and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Satchel Paige

ROMAN HOUND DOG!!!!

Question. We all know that "Hooch" was on Beavis in Butthead, but my friend (total B&B fanatic) claims that their is another Melvins video on the series. He said that unlike Hooch, the duo doesn't get through the vid and change it to something else (before songs credits are shown). He doesn't know much about the Melvs, so he may not know what he's talking about but he says that B&B say that "This is the Melvins" or something like that.

I told him it could have been, "beercan" by beck, does anyone else know possibly?

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

homeless_dad

Ever slowed down Charmicarmicat?  It sounds like time is stuck in neutral yet frantically trying to accelerate from the bottom of a pitch black sea of near-frozen molasses.

I recommend it.
Is Ian back yet??

black stallion

black stallion

Jared is such a great bassist,someone should consider starting an appreciation thread for the guy

jonE5

Quote from: )))((( on April 30, 2012, 04:19:29 PM
Quote from: black stallion on April 30, 2012, 03:35:21 PM
Melvins - Friends Before Larry / A Really Long Wait - 4/25/12 - Atlanta, GA - The Loft
Friends Before Larry and Really Long Wait sound so much more badass live.

Couldn't agree more.. We are Doomed is now one of my favorite new songs. The entire new EP comes across amazing live.

Lurch

it does... it really does.
they have never sounded better.

I have never heard of the song "A growing disgust"

Idlehanz

Quote from: Lurch on May 02, 2012, 09:21:09 PM
it does... it really does.
they have never sounded better.

I have never heard of the song "A growing disgust"

It's from the Freak Puke album.

MrLuck87

Sweet!  Thanks for posting the Atlanta show!  Now I feel better for not filming more.   8)