Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) Razor

:lol:

Isn't that from the interview where he just tells everyone to buy multiple copies of the album. He probably knew at the time Atlantic wasn't going to keep them around for too much longer!
Don't click this

>>>JZS<<<

(the) Razor

https://youtu.be/iGmKg3V8hbE

Haven't checked it posted or not yet. I wish in a past life I was born earlier and in the US so I could witness them at this point in their career. Special guest appearance at 1:32
Don't click this

(the) Razor

Lmao

https://youtu.be/pvFUMeTdVJc

Buzz falls over a minute or two in. Awesome show, Dale is brutal on drums
Don't click this

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Stonergrunge

Interesting, I had no idea about that Mix With The Masters thing. I hope we can watch that video soon.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

moose

Did she produce undertow or something?
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

(the) Razor

Undertow had such a Melvin's feel to it because the bass tone used.

Hopefully we get a bit of venom with this new record too.
Don't click this

homeless_dad

Ronnie James Devo
:lol:

I wish that was real.
Is Ian back yet??

Captain CoryCory

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(the) Razor

Don't click this