Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

I love The Obsessed. I love The Melvins. Why did I not see these two bands together????

Oscar

Quote from: GiveMe45 on October 12, 2020, 12:31:36 AM
That one from Portugal has a lot of weird energy.  Sounds great

That rendition of The Bloat came straight from hell.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Rusty Shackleford

Great show.  Been a favorite since I got it on dvd from Beto a long time ago. 

Man, the way Dale plays the last chorus/loud part of Anti Vermin Seed during this show gets me every time.  Gives me chills and makes my blood move faster.  God on earth in the form of a man making sound waves kind of shit.  One of those things you can't really describe, you just know it feels perfect. 

black stallion

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on November 19, 2020, 11:55:06 AM
Great show.  Been a favorite since I got it on dvd from Beto a long time ago. 

Man, the way Dale plays the last chorus/loud part of Anti Vermin Seed during this show gets me every time.  Gives me chills and makes my blood move faster.  God on earth in the form of a man making sound waves kind of shit.  One of those things you can't really describe, you just know it feels perfect.

yeah, this live is very impressive. the HAT material was played a lot faster than the studio version, like Melvins always use to do. band was super tight and Kevin shows how important he was as third member during this era of the band.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

black stallion

))))((((

I still love this video! Especially that Dale on the crash bit at 5:04. So utterly badass!!! Even Pinkus looks around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KjztYK9iY

Stonergrunge

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 02, 2020, 08:06:04 PM
I still love this video! Especially that Dale on the crash bit at 5:04. So utterly badass!!! Even Pinkus looks around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KjztYK9iY

Awesome, I had no idea about this video, wish I could watch the entire show.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

black stallion